BY MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY

• How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?3 Answers
Motherhood Maternity
  • "I love the clothes they have I just hate how pricey it can be for just a shirt.. but then again the clothes is very good quality :) " in 6 reviews
  • "They have very cute clothes and often have sales making the prices of their clothes a bit more doable... Make sure to check out reviews if you are buying online because the quality from product to product can be very very different." in 6 reviews
Hayley F.
They stuff is pretty pricey . I paid around 40 some dollars for one pair of jeans . They are good jeans but I don’t think the price is a little bit expensive.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I have some shirts from Motherhood Maternity that I absolutely love! The Jessica Simpson items are especially cute. My only complaint is the high prices..
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
I found most of my maternity clothes here. They give a nice goody bag to you if you sign up for their rewards program. The only downside is the high price.
jasmine p.
Killeen, TX
I have shopped at motherhood and I have got great deals. I also receive a free magazines for a whole year with all kinds of coupons and discounts in them!
Brittany I.
Cynthiana, KY
I love how motherhood maternity has really cute maternity clothes! Their sizes fit true and are comfy and well made. Slightly pricey but good quality.
Marissa G.
Dublin, CA
Cute store. Has a lot of different stuff and some of the stuff is not expensive. I loved there cute sweaters during winter time while I was pregnant
Kattie H.
Logan, UT
I loved going to this store when I was pregnant. They have super cute clothes that fit for all stages of pregnancy...they are pretty pricey though.
Janeth c.
San diego, CA
I never really liked this store it doesn't have much veriety and everything seems to be for older women and not to mention it is really over priced.
Veronica S.
These maternity clothes are nice. The sizes are very accurate and fit well. The quality seemed fine. I think some of their stuff was over priced.
member-20b8cc39d
Appleton, WI
I love their products mostly clothes , they are expensive but hold up well and great style . Can definitely be used threw multiple pregnancies
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?