Kayla W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Maternity clothes really are a must for mamas to be. I outgrew a lot of my regular clothing very quickly once I started showing. Maternity clothes fit in a way that they can grow with you so you don't have to continuously update your wardrobe throughout your pregnancy. (We all know that can be pricey!). The staff was wonderful, friendly, and very interested in baby-to-be. This store does not get 5 stars because I had bought several tops that within the first month started to lose their gems, snag and fall apart, and get small holes, which I felt was unacceptable considering how much money I had spent on them. If not for the friendliness of the staff when I purchased my clothes, I may have even given 3 stars because of my disappointment in the quality.