Motherhood Maternity uploaded by Lea S.Motherhood Maternity uploaded by Nikki D.Motherhood Maternity uploaded by Danielle V.

BY MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY

• How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?3 Answers
Motherhood Maternity
  • "I love the clothes they have I just hate how pricey it can be for just a shirt.. but then again the clothes is very good quality :) " in 6 reviews
  • "They have very cute clothes and often have sales making the prices of their clothes a bit more doable... Make sure to check out reviews if you are buying online because the quality from product to product can be very very different." in 6 reviews
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ
The clothes are cute and fit me true to size - I'm currently living in their tunics and leggings. I love Motherhood Maternity just for their online sales of their clearance items. I've gotten shirts for $8 when they were previously $24, pants for $15 when they were originally $48 - the sale usually comes around once every few months and is well worth the wait. You'll typically find 50% off their already 50% reduced clearance items.
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Can you say "Maternity Heaven"? This store is amazing and has so many cute clothes that accentuates my baby bump. There's something for every occasion. The price is high but so is the quality. They also sell products like nipple balm, belly lotion, nursing pads, and things for relaxation during those 9 months. The store associates are very helpful and friendly as well.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Cute clothes, durable and last. Still wear my low cut maternity pants because they're so comfy. They're REALLY pricey though. I about crapped my pants when I saw how much the nursing tanks were! Only bought stuff on clearance
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Not impressed. These clothes are so boring to me. When I was pregnant, I wanted pretty, happy clothes to reflect that feeling about pregnancy. I feel like their clothes are just too drab!
Alejandra L.
South Gate, CA
This is maternity heaven. The best pregnancy jeans. they are pricey but worth it They are so comfortable and it is not a cheap material either.
Kaitlin D.
I bought a 3 tops to see how the wauilty WA... My total for 3 tops were $70. I could've easily gone somewhere cheaper for the same material.
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love how well their maternity clothes fit me! I'm very petite and currently 8 months pregnant but everything I have from M.M. fits perfectly. The only downside and reason for 3 stars from me is that the clothes are ridiculously priced, especially because they will only be worn for such a short period of time.
Danielle V.
This is my 4th pregnancy and I've gotten great pieces eachtime from motherhood. I love the pants and shorts the most. Everything fits true to size. The only thing i don't like is they don't have too much dressy stuff and also it's a little pricey.
Cassee B.
California City
OBSESSED with Motherhood Maternity clothing! Had my first baby a little over 2 years ago and another one 4 months ago and MHM has made life so much easier! From their beautiful nursing bras to their gorgeous nursing tops I have been so happy with them! I've also purchased several of their jeans and they are fantastic!

I highly recommend their products!
Dalton A.
When my best friend was pregnant and she had super bad morning sickness, we discovered Preggy Pop Drops there that helped her immensely!
She also found a usually very expensive Dita Von Teese nursing bra that she adores, which was greatZ
The customer service was amazing and they gave her lots of coupons and free stuff for her pregnancy, so she was a very happy camper!
I will definitely be shopping here when I'm pregnant!
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?