BY MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY

• How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?3 Answers
Motherhood Maternity
  • "I love the clothes they have I just hate how pricey it can be for just a shirt.. but then again the clothes is very good quality :) " in 6 reviews
  • "They have very cute clothes and often have sales making the prices of their clothes a bit more doable... Make sure to check out reviews if you are buying online because the quality from product to product can be very very different." in 6 reviews
Alexandria B.
Lexington park
My mother buys me some cute maternity close ones in a while. This is my first pregnancy and I had a pretty obvious baby bump early! So I started wearing maternity clothes half way through my FIRST TRIMESTER!!

Clothes are amazing material, and prices are set to a decent amount. I feel like I’m definitely getting what I paid for . Also love some of the deals that go on! Will be buying something from here again shortly for my maternity shoot in a few weeks !!
Nikole S.
Motherhood maternity has really cute clothes prefect for the growing belly of a pregnant woman, but I find it quite pricey. I bought 3 shirts and when I sent the price I didn’t buy anything else there I went to goodwill for the rest of my maternity clothes.
Autumn M.
Escanaba, MI
LOVED! This store! I drove three hours because I desperately needed maternity clothes. I went in the store looked around grabbed some shirts and some pants and tried them on I stepped out so my friend could give me her opinion. When I stepped out the cashier was very helpful in correcting the size to what looked best on me and super nice and honest. Not to mention the other customers gave there options too, felt like I was with a bunch of girlfriends having a day out! Prices are what I would expect to pay for maternity clothes, when I went they had a buy theee shirts get one free so I let my friend get one for herself (she’s also pregnant).
Jennifer W.
this is a hard review to write. In a she I think the maternity market has very few options and is extremely expensive. That being said this store although being one of the few options is a good one. Can be VERY pricey
Overpriced. But I enjoy their service, fitting rooms. And maternity pants.
Lyric L.
Crosby, MN
Motherhood maternity is a pretty decent place to find maternity clothes, nursing bras, creams, and other maternity necessities. They have a pretty good selection but it isn’t the best. It’s also pretty over priced in my opinion. I don’t shop there because of how expensive everything is.
Clarice O.
My first pregnancy clothes were from Motherhood Maternity. They have very nice and comfortable clothes and they are pretty easy to find with a lot of stores and online. My bump starts to grow when I was about 4 months of pregnancy. I bought nice white pants and some tops for use during the summer at the store. They were a little pricey but totally worth it. I bought my before pregnancy size and works perfect.
Aleisha M.
Andrews, NC
The store is great at its target - motherhood. Overall it was a bit too pricey for me. I also never really found things in my size. I never gained much weight, but my belly grew and everything seemed too big - like it was made for your whole body to grow.
Alicia J.
Rossville, GA
As far as carrying great styles and comfortable clothes, they are amazing!!! I really like their selection. They're a bit pricey but my clothes from them aren't falling apart like my cheap Ross maternity shirts.
shilpa l.
So much good quality and designs and they are so so comfortable. The sizes are almost true to fit. Would love more designs in nursing section. I bought from the store. Yes I recommend to everyone. Yes.
Allison P.
Summerville, SC
Such a great store for expecting mothers! They’ve got clothes for every occasion - I had the hardest time finding a dress for an outdoor wedding this past weekend; when I went to Motherhood, I left with a dress for the wedding, one for work, and a couple of lounging outfits as well. It’s a little pricy but the quality and comfort makes it so worth it!
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?