BY MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY

• How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?3 Answers
Motherhood Maternity
  • "I love the clothes they have I just hate how pricey it can be for just a shirt.. but then again the clothes is very good quality :) " in 6 reviews
  • "They have very cute clothes and often have sales making the prices of their clothes a bit more doable... Make sure to check out reviews if you are buying online because the quality from product to product can be very very different." in 6 reviews
Autumn M.
Escanaba, MI
LOVED! This store! I drove three hours because I desperately needed maternity clothes. I went in the store looked around grabbed some shirts and some pants and tried them on I stepped out so my friend could give me her opinion. When I stepped out the cashier was very helpful in correcting the size to what looked best on me and super nice and honest. Not to mention the other customers gave there options too, felt like I was with a bunch of girlfriends having a day out! Prices are what I would expect to pay for maternity clothes, when I went they had a buy theee shirts get one free so I let my friend get one for herself (she’s also pregnant).
Alexandria B.
Lexington park
My mother buys me some cute maternity close ones in a while. This is my first pregnancy and I had a pretty obvious baby bump early! So I started wearing maternity clothes half way through my FIRST TRIMESTER!!

Clothes are amazing material, and prices are set to a decent amount. I feel like I’m definitely getting what I paid for . Also love some of the deals that go on! Will be buying something from here again shortly for my maternity shoot in a few weeks !!
Stephanie W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I recently went into Motherhood Maternity for the first time to look for a dress for my baby shower. It's at a relative's home so I didn't want anything too dressy but still cute. The store that I went to was small with a tiny selection but I was able to find a dress that is cute and can probably be worn after pregnancy for awhile. It was a tad expensive but the quality seems nice and it is what I was looking for. I gave my contact information to be put in the computer system and was given a free gift which included a free Avent bottle, Waterwipe sample, and coupons.
Nikole S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Motherhood maternity has really cute clothes prefect for the growing belly of a pregnant woman, but I find it quite pricey. I bought 3 shirts and when I sent the price I didn’t buy anything else there I went to goodwill for the rest of my maternity clothes.
Lea S.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love how well their maternity clothes fit me! I'm very petite and currently 8 months pregnant but everything I have from M.M. fits perfectly. The only downside and reason for 3 stars from me is that the clothes are ridiculously priced, especially because they will only be worn for such a short period of time.
Jennifer W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
this is a hard review to write. In a she I think the maternity market has very few options and is extremely expensive. That being said this store although being one of the few options is a good one. Can be VERY pricey
Overpriced. But I enjoy their service, fitting rooms. And maternity pants.
Lyric L.
Crosby, MN
Motherhood maternity is a pretty decent place to find maternity clothes, nursing bras, creams, and other maternity necessities. They have a pretty good selection but it isn’t the best. It’s also pretty over priced in my opinion. I don’t shop there because of how expensive everything is.
Aleisha M.
Andrews, NC
The store is great at its target - motherhood. Overall it was a bit too pricey for me. I also never really found things in my size. I never gained much weight, but my belly grew and everything seemed too big - like it was made for your whole body to grow.
Tiffany P.
Kingston
My experience with Motherhood Maternity has been nothing short of exhausting and frustrating. On Sunday, I visited your Tannersville PA location (over an hour drive from my house) in hopes of finding a dress for my baby shower. I ended up purchasing over $175 worth of items including a skirt, shirt and cover up for the shower. I gave the cashier my 25% off friends and family coupon which appeared to scan according to the ringing in noise the cash register made. I paid for my order and left. While driving home, I realized the amount sounded too high and checked my receipt. I noticed the 25% had not come off the bill (this was a substantial amount of money- nearly $50). As I was already over half way home, I decided to go to the Montage PA location which is closer to my home in hopes of resolving the issue. That was the worst mistake I made. The store was extremely busy, had a long line of customers waiting to check out and one person working who appeared to be struggling. While waiting in line, I saw a dress that would be perfect. I tried it on (the dressing room cleanliness was appalling) and decided to purchase the dress. When it was finally my turn to ring up my purchase, I asked the cashier (Amy) if I could return the three items I purchased from Tannersville and buy the dress instead. I also wanted the 25% refunded from the error earlier. She told me that the only way she could do it was if I returned my entire order for store credit and then used the store credit to purchase the new items. I explained that this was not a suitable arrangement as I would end up receiving too much store credit (because of the discount and the amount of the outfit vs the dress) so I would have a leftover amount in excess of $80 of store credit that I didnt intend to use. She told me that the only other option was to receive a corporate check in approximately 2-4 weeks. Totally unacceptable considering the receipt AND the return policy posting at your register stated if returned with 30 days, the full amount could be refunded in the original way it was purchased (my debit card). I voiced my dissatisfaction and frustration and asked to speak to a manager. Of course, there wasnt a manager available. I urged her to call her manager who advised her that she wouldnt talk to me and I needed to return to the Tannersville location. I refused to do so as it was over an hour away. I asked if there was someone above her manager that I could speak to or if she could try calling the Tannersville store to see if they could do it over the phone to no avail. At no point in time did Amy offer any type of solution or even try to resolve my concerns. She kept making excuses as to why she couldnt assist me. Finally, she blamed it all on her computer system and said she had a similar issue earlier in the day. So another mother to be had the same issue and also wasnt helped appropriately. I left the store after an hour and a half of me attempting to resolve the issue with absolutely no guidance or help from the employee. On Monday, I called the corporate customer service phone number and was assisted by T. Moore (I apologize I dont recall her first name, just her email). I explained everything to her and was again told that my only option was a store credit or corporate check that would take 2-4 weeks. I again explained that I felt it was unacceptable given your return policy and the fact that the 25% off issue was your error, not mine. She said the only other option I had was to return to the Montage store. I very reluctantly agreed to take even more time out of my day to do so with the condition that Amy not be present at the time I made the visit which I told her would be at approximately 5pm when I got off work. She agreed and said she would contact the store manager. After reaching out to the store, she assured me that Amy wouldnt be present and that they would fully resolve my concerns. She also offered the excuse that Amy was new and didnt know what she was doing. So why was a new, inexperienced employee allowed to work a store alone on a busy weekend day?! When I arrived at the store the ONLY person available was Amy who made it clear that she knew I complained about her and wasnt happy. It was yet another very unpleasant experience. I am so disappointed in the lack of customer service and timely resolution. I cannot believe that a 7 month pregnant woman had to go through this horrible experience and be so inconvenienced by an incompetent company. Whats worse is one of your employees even admitted that the same issue happened to another customer. How many people were affected by this negligence?! I still have yet to receive any type of call or correspondence from ANYONE in management. If I was that store manager, I would have ensured that I was personally present to apologize for the incident in hopes of retaining the customer and I certainly wouldnt have refused to take a phone call. I cant even believe this happened.
shilpa l.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So much good quality and designs and they are so so comfortable. The sizes are almost true to fit. Would love more designs in nursing section. I bought from the store. Yes I recommend to everyone. Yes.
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?