Motherhood Maternity uploaded by Lea S.Motherhood Maternity uploaded by Danielle V.Motherhood Maternity uploaded by Nikki D.

BY MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY

• How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?3 Answers
Motherhood Maternity
  • "They have very cute clothes and often have sales making the prices of their clothes a bit more doable... Make sure to check out reviews if you are buying online because the quality from product to product can be very very different." in 6 reviews
  • "I love the clothes they have I just hate how pricey it can be for just a shirt.. but then again the clothes is very good quality :) " in 6 reviews
Jennifer W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
this is a hard review to write. In a she I think the maternity market has very few options and is extremely expensive. That being said this store although being one of the few options is a good one. Can be VERY pricey
Overpriced. But I enjoy their service, fitting rooms. And maternity pants.
Lyric L.
Crosby, MN
Motherhood maternity is a pretty decent place to find maternity clothes, nursing bras, creams, and other maternity necessities. They have a pretty good selection but it isn’t the best. It’s also pretty over priced in my opinion. I don’t shop there because of how expensive everything is.
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love how well their maternity clothes fit me! I'm very petite and currently 8 months pregnant but everything I have from M.M. fits perfectly. The only downside and reason for 3 stars from me is that the clothes are ridiculously priced, especially because they will only be worn for such a short period of time.
shilpa l.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So much good quality and designs and they are so so comfortable. The sizes are almost true to fit. Would love more designs in nursing section. I bought from the store. Yes I recommend to everyone. Yes.
Sami N.
Las vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This store is the less expensive sister store of a Pea in the Pod. I’m currently pregnant, and this is my go-to store for any clothing needs. Such cute jeans, sweaters, and pjs I’ve been stocking up on. Very decently priced too which is nice, you don’t want to go crazy on maternity because they stop fitting pretty quickly. Great store !
Kayla W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Maternity clothes really are a must for mamas to be. I outgrew a lot of my regular clothing very quickly once I started showing. Maternity clothes fit in a way that they can grow with you so you don't have to continuously update your wardrobe throughout your pregnancy. (We all know that can be pricey!). The staff was wonderful, friendly, and very interested in baby-to-be. This store does not get 5 stars because I had bought several tops that within the first month started to lose their gems, snag and fall apart, and get small holes, which I felt was unacceptable considering how much money I had spent on them. If not for the friendliness of the staff when I purchased my clothes, I may have even given 3 stars because of my disappointment in the quality.
Alexandria S.
La Vernia, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This store is dangerous! I've shopped with them both of my pregnancies and was never disappointed. They have a ton of items to choose from, and their clearance section was always great. The best thing about them is their sizing!! a L/XL is a TRUE L/XL which is a MAJOR plus!! I love that they provide snacks, for us hungry mommas!! The sales ladies were always super friendly and helpful. I love coupons, and Motherhood was always sending them out.
Jessica C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These clothes are cute, they have shorts, jeans, shirts and dresses that fit great and give support for your stomach. They are very durable. They also sale other maternity items there like bras, tanks and bras specialized for breast feeding, and creams. It is a little expensive, but you pay what you get.
Danielle V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my 4th pregnancy and I've gotten great pieces eachtime from motherhood. I love the pants and shorts the most. Everything fits true to size. The only thing i don't like is they don't have too much dressy stuff and also it's a little pricey.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this store, but I must say they are very pricy. But sometimes have good deals and give you a nice freebie pack for moms to be. When you sign up, you get tons of awesome coupons which make it affordable to purchase a lot of their clothing. Honestly, I am in my 2nd pregnancy and still reusing some of the clothes I wore before. I would personally recommend this store to other pregnant moms.
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?