Mother Tucker Corset - Belly Bandit

Help your body feel its best after delivery and into your postpartum life with this Mother Tucker Corset from Belly Bandit. This postpartum belly corset is designed with two layers of secure stretch material for double the amount of compression. It helps to slim your waist and tummy, while concealing any bulges on your back so you can flaunt your postpartum body with confidence. The unique design has soft boning to help keep it in place without rolling or digging, while the fabric is lightweight and breathable to provide you with ultimate all-day comfort. With a six-hook design that allows for greater adjustability and compression, this postpartum corset is thin enough to hide under clothes for easy wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mother Tucker Corset - Belly Bandit!
Renee T.
Pueblo, CO
Carlene P.
Brooklyn, NY
I think it’s a product that I would like to try. But in a black color. I like that fact that is doesn’t not seems to have the bones, which tends to poke and hurt. So, I would definitely like to try it out.
Danielle K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased because I knew I had to deliver my LO via c-section. Purchased the size small because I have a naturally small waist but I am short waisted too. It was still too big on me. I tried to wear once over my Mother Tucker tank and I found it uncomfortable when sitting, and it added bulk to the midsection, which I found to be counter productive. I’d say, save your money.
Rebecca D.
Little Rock, AR
So uncomfortable with my C-section I really hardly wore it. I would not but it again. I was disappointed by the experience and they are so expensive
Karla K.
Brunswick, NE
This product worked great for helping the uterus shrink and get body back to a firmer status post pregnancy. You literally could see the difference after wearing it all day. I gave 4 stars because it seemed to "tall" for my midsection and it often gouged into my rib cage while wearing it.
Sladjana M.
N Royalton, OH
This product is pricey but well worth the price. It's long so it's great for those who are recovering from c-sections because it will go over the scar instead of cut into it. It really cinches you and allows you to adjust down as your belly shrinks. I did buy two sizes so that I could keep using when the belly shrank for waist training. I have used for two pregnancies and they are still like brand new.
Mary M.
Mother Tucker Corset - Belly Bandit uploaded by Mary M.
I have this in black size medium and it has 6 hooks it really supports my back and I’m in the 3rd hook already the cost was high yes but they give you payment options

Looking for your answer?