BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeMother Parkers Tea & Coffee, Inc.
Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee Inc Light Roast Caramel Macchiato Single Cups 48ct - Archer Farms

A coffeehouse experience in every cup, Archer Farms' Caramel Macchiato delivers strong notes of coffee and caramel, complemented by hints of frothy, steamed milk. Whoever said you can't guarantee happiness clearly has never tried Archer Farms. We promise you'll love every little bit, bite and sip. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee Inc. Light Roast Caramel Macchiato Single Cups 48ct - Archer Farms!
Richmond, VA
I love this coffee! It's the "target brand" so it's cheaper than starbucks or any other k-cups (mostly) and it really does taste like a caramel machiatto. i mix it with caramel macchiato creamer too and it tastes perfect!
It is not sweet at all and tastes nothing like a caramel macchiato unless you add lots of cream and sugar. The caramel flavor is very dull and the drink is very bitter. I was very disappointed with this purchase.
Ashland, VA
This is my favorite flavor! It's the perfect taste! Would love to try some of their other flavored also.
Las Vegas, NV
SOOOOO GOOD. I just got the sample pack of this. And it's soo good it tastes like a frap. I've only tried it hot so far. And I can't wait to try it over Ice. I definitely recommend.
Pearcy, AR
This is my absolute favorite coffee K-cup. The caramel taste is just right not to strong & overwhelming. Great price too ! Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee Inc. Light Roast Caramel Macchiato Single Cups 48ct - Archer Farms
Carrolltown, PA
Mmmmm great flavor and strength. They are pricey though so I only tried one pack when it was on sale

Looking for your answer?