Mother Of Pearl Glitter Pod

by China Glaze

With China Glaze the nail artistry possibilities are infinite!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mother Of Pearl Glitter Pod!
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
1,000 reviews
love this product. super easy to use and it’s high quality. this brand always does a good job in my opinion! get it!
Vee C.
Wilmington, NC
This can upgrade your look so fast.. They have a variety of colors and so much more cool nail art supplies
Corey H.
Bethlehem, PA
I really loved this nail glitter. It has a nice irredentist shimmer to it which I thought looks pretty awesome. Would absolutely recommend this to anyone who loves sparkles but not anything super crazy. I’ve done nails for over 25 years and always loved China Glaze and their products.
Dawna B.
Elyria, OH
This went on so so pretty. My only complaint is it didn't last long at all. It sore off the tips of my nails in ,3days and that's with a gel top coat.
Fanz H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is beautiful glitter that I use for my nails it gives it that SHINee luck I’m highly satisfied with my purchase it can be messy
Nichole B.
Sedalia, MO
Such a pretty glitter mix! This brand has amazing products. They also have a great no wipe top coat
Angela V.
Shreveport, LA
I am super obsessed with this beautiful little jar!! I love how gorgeous my nails look !!
Barbara R.
Miami Gardens, FL
Love love love the color on this glitter makes nails so pretty and creates great nail art
member-24b03
Leaves a lovely shimmer to any nail art. Just sprinkle or pat in this glitter. It has a good texture and color to it. This brand has good nail polish as well. I would highly recommend the glitter for any nail art.
Jennifer W.
Claymont, DE
This is the same concept of dip. Easy for a newbie to do at home, base coat, dip, brush off, repeat, but there isn’t a clear dip to encapsulate in. If you don’t know what you are doing, it won’t turn out good.

Looking for your answer?