Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersMother-ease
One-Size Cloth Diaper Cover (X-Large

Mother-Ease One-Size Cloth Diaper Cover (X-Large

by Mother-ease

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mother-Ease One-Size Cloth Diaper Cover (X-Large!
Cynthia S.
Kitchener , ON
I have this pattern. Very cute. Domes are guaranteed for life! I try to hang dry them but they have gone in the dryer few times and they say you can tumble low and they’ve been fine in the dryer even on higher setting. They are so light weight which I likeand are big and balloon-like which you will need for the mother ease cloth diapers! Cuff well around the legs. I don’t like the other brands. Why? These ones stay dry and bumpkins etc. are one size but have little pieces of material inside for cloth insert and because of the one size feature. These others the little pieces of material get wet then you have to wash. With the mother ease is all I do is wipe it off for pees to make sure it’s clean or wash usually with poos just in case any smell.

Looking for your answer?