Motel Rocks uploaded by Coral M.

BY MOTEL ROCKS

Born from a love of vintage fashion, Motel is the must-have label for girls who want unique, edgy and eclectic additions to their wardrobe that are guaranteed to make an impact! Established in the late 90’s, Motel was created after the brand founders set out on a road trip of freedom, discovery and fun across the west coast of America. Inspired by the indie vintage shops and various thrift stores dotted along the Californian coastline, the Motel designers set about bringing these looks to the British consumer and carved a unique niche in the marketplace. Fifteen years later and Motel is now a leading Brit fashion label renowned for offering unique prints, form fitting silhouettes and trend-setting styles that are loved by fashionistas, style icons and celebrities across the globe.

• Is the clothing high quality? Also, I normally see this a...6 Answers
  • What is this ???????????!?2 Answers
  • I've seen so many lookbooks and fashion hauls featuring y...6 Answers
Coral M.
Los Angeles, CA
I received soooo many compliments on the Motel Gabby Sequin Dress. It fits like a glove, isn’t scratchy and the sequins are very secure on the dress. Love love love this dress and will definitely look to Motel for my next special occasion dress.
Anusha A.
Herndon
Fashionista Expert Level 1
ive bought a few products from this company before and i love the clothing they put out. the products are good quality, somewhat affordable, etc. i ordered a dress from online tho and i got a size that was a little big for me, so i had to get it tailored. that being said, the dress is beautiful and ill definitely be shopping here in the future.
Taylor K.
Orlando, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
They have the cutest clothes, sets and dresses. I love ordering from here and my wishlist keeps growing for this site. So far I own a few tops and the quality is great. I can't wait to invest in some dresses and play suits from there.
Michelle W.
Mcknight, PA
Motel is a great brand! I bought a bathing suit made by them from ASOS and it's the best bathing suit I've ever owned! It's actually supportive (which is important for me) and looks so good. I've gotten tons of compliments on it! The plastic clasp on my bathing suit broke, and the customer service from Motel was really great - they refunded me and found me a replacement in my size even though it was sold out on ASOS's website. I'd definitely recommend them - cute, good quality, and great customer service!
Erika L.
I am constantly on the search for great bodysuits and Motel Rocks always has my back for that! They are always on-trend and have great sales. I find a lot of their stuff on Asos and have purchase three different body suits from them. Motel Rocks has such a prominent name with fashion bloggers and they appeal to young people with edge. I absolutely love their aesthetic because it's between sexy and edgy, and you can't go wrong there!
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
Motel Rocks is right up my alley! I bought a black off-the-shoulder bodycon dress last year, and it's still a huge hit - the design is very flattering to my curvy figure. The perfect mix of fashionable and edgy, while still remaining pretty affordable.
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
I really like this brand they have very stylish clothes and always have sales going on. The only thing I don't like about it is that if your buying it in US dollars it is quite pricey versus if you are buying it from the UK
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
Nina G.
I love Motel Rocks! I have bought a few different dresses and I am always complemented on them. The dresses I have are very short however, so it's good knowing that going in!
Chloe E.
Valdosta, GA
Motel rocks is the perfect place to find vintage retro clothing. They have the BEST halter tops. Great prices and fast shipping! Recommend for the younger scene.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Is the clothing high quality? Also, I normally see this at urban outfitters, but not lately. Where do you buy it now?
Ora L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I've seen so many lookbooks and fashion hauls featuring your clothing! However, the style gurus that I've seen are from the UK. Is there a way for someone from America to purchase the clothing, and are you all considering coming to the states?
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
What is this ???????????!?