Motel Rocks

by Motel Rocks

Born from a love of vintage fashion, Motel is the must-have label for girls who want unique, edgy and eclectic additions to their wardrobe that are guaranteed to make an impact! Established in the late 90’s, Motel was created after the brand founders set out on a road trip of freedom, discovery and fun across the west coast of America. Inspired by the indie vintage shops and various thrift stores dotted along the Californian coastline, the Motel designers set about bringing these looks to the British consumer and carved a unique niche in the marketplace. Fifteen years later and Motel is now a leading Brit fashion label renowned for offering unique prints, form fitting silhouettes and trend-setting styles that are loved by fashionistas, style icons and celebrities across the globe.

Has anyone ordered jackets from here? They look expensive and I’m not sure if the quality would be worth the price and I’m seeing a lot of mixed reviews
Is the clothing high quality? Also, I normally see this at urban outfitters, but not lately. Where do you buy it now?
What is this ???????????!?
Start your review of Motel Rocks!
How would you rate this product?
Eden A.
Northamptonshire , Kettering
Motel Rocks uploaded by Eden A.
This is the dress I wore on my birthday from motel rocks and I loved it. It was so comfortable and I felt so confident in it. The material was soft and the design is so trendy. This dress can also be worse in so many ways with trainers for a dressed down look or heals for a night out even looks cute with a black top underneath. #birthday #cutedress #festival
Ashley  I.
Dunfermline, Fife
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Absolutely love the unique pieces you can get here ! So unusual and know if you buy something from here not EVERYONE is going to have it. It’s true to size and you can get some really beautiful staple pieces for your wardrobe from here !!
Ineta K.
London , Londom
They have great selection for jeans and trousers for tall girls! I always struggle to find long enough denim and Motel Rocks ones are perfect for 5’8 and over!
Rhiannon H.
Brecon
Motel Rocks uploaded by Rhiannon H.
I got myself a pair of flared Zebra print jeans from motel rocks and I love them. They are a bit pricey however I managed to get a discount code and it was free delivery. The quality is great and I love that it has belt loops, would recommend.
Blob S.
This is great for holidays with friends, so fun. You get to meet new people & see new places. I’d improve this by letting them reach out not just for big big followers, but also average following Influensters.
Stephy R.
Bromsgrove , WV
My partner worked as a gardener for the couple that run motel rocks, they are a lovely couple who work really hard to provide up to date quality clothes. I would highly recommend buying this brand it's good quality and great value for money
Amelia A.
Nantwich
Great website with cheap prices, recommend if your looking for cheap summer clothes
Sammy J.
So many gorgeous dresses however it’s defiantly over priced for the clothes. My quality is okey but not great.
Emily L.
Hilsea, Portsmouth
I really love the clothes I’ve bought for motel rocks. They’ve lasted quite a few wears as well. Some items are a little over priced. The sequin dresses look amazing but are so hot and heavy. Can always find a discount code.
Gemma P.
London
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love motel rocks. They have such different styles and really cater for a lot of people. The only negative is sizing. Their sizes can be quite inaccurate and vary with each item of clothing.