Motel Rocks

by Motel Rocks

Born from a love of vintage fashion, Motel is the must-have label for girls who want unique, edgy and eclectic additions to their wardrobe that are guaranteed to make an impact! Established in the late 90’s, Motel was created after the brand founders set out on a road trip of freedom, discovery and fun across the west coast of America. Inspired by the indie vintage shops and various thrift stores dotted along the Californian coastline, the Motel designers set about bringing these looks to the British consumer and carved a unique niche in the marketplace. Fifteen years later and Motel is now a leading Brit fashion label renowned for offering unique prints, form fitting silhouettes and trend-setting styles that are loved by fashionistas, style icons and celebrities across the globe.

Has anyone ordered jackets from here? They look expensive and I’m not sure if the quality would be worth the price and I’m seeing a lot of mixed reviews
Is the clothing high quality? Also, I normally see this at urban outfitters, but not lately. Where do you buy it now?
What is this ???????????!?
Start your review of Motel Rocks!
How would you rate this product?
Northamptonshire , Kettering
Motel Rocks uploaded by Eden A.
This is the dress I wore on my birthday from motel rocks and I loved it. It was so comfortable and I felt so confident in it. The material was soft and the design is so trendy. This dress can also be worse in so many ways with trainers for a dressed down look or heals for a night out even looks cute with a black top underneath. #birthday #cutedress #festival
greensboro, NC
Motel Rocks uploaded by Jasmine F.
Motel rocks is by far my favorite clothing company. Everything they have is so cute an amazing quality. If i could buy the entire brand I would.
St Marys City, MD
Motel Rocks uploaded by Sarah K.
Motel Rocks is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands! These pants are one of my favorite purchases from there—I think they’re so trendy and comfortable. I could definitely fill my closet with this brand 🥰
Waterloo, IA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Motel Rocks uploaded by Anela O.
the cutesttt clothes!!! they are all so trendy and they have some very cute original pieces! i love this dress because the fabric is actually very nice and doesn’t look cheap compared to some other silk dresses i’ve seen. you can also style it multiple ways! overall a wonderful store
Motel Rocks uploaded by RaeDiance F.
While I love this dress from motel so much, they are not worth what you pay on their site. This dress, while incredibly flattering, is nothing more than a ribbed body con dress. You could probably find something comparable at forever 21 or SheIn for a fraction of the price.
If I could give a 0 star I would. First of all the sizing makes no sense. I am a XS in every other brand, I even checked Motel Rocks' sizing chart. All the dresses and skirts fit like a Large on me when they came. So i had to return them all. I had to pay 80 US DOLLARS to return them (I already had to pay $10 for shipping to get the items). I knew I had to pay for returns but I didn't know it would cost SO much. And I did return them because it's not like I can take them to a consignment store or anything, I'd never get my money back on these overpriced, poorly made items for the same outrageous price they charge. So that's right, I spent what equals a week and a half worth of grocery FOR NOTHING. As other reviewers mentioned, you can tell it's made of cheap material and you can find similar items on Alibaba etc. You're better off shopping at places like Verge Girl or Princess Polly or Pacsun or Urban.
London , Londom
They have great selection for jeans and trousers for tall girls! I always struggle to find long enough denim and Motel Rocks ones are perfect for 5’8 and over!
I prezzi di questo brand sono un po' altini ma ne vale la pena! Qualità super e capi ricercati! Lo adoro e adoro anche la spedizione sempre gratuita!
Toronto
BAD BAD BAD, do not buy if you are from North America, it took forever to get here and cost an additional $100 in duty fees on top of the 20 I already paid for shipping.
bruxelles
I’ve been wearing this brand for a while now ,I love the design and the way they fit me , I receive each packages properly packed