ElectronicsWearablesSmartwatchesnone

by none

#22 in Smartwatches

MOTA G2 PRO SMARTWATCH BLACK REGULAR

Is this easy to use,and easy to set up?
My name is Ahmed MohamedI have a channel on Youtube with a good number of subscribers.I do a lot of reviews of electronic devicesMy videos are being harvested with a good number of viewsIt can help you promote your products by reviewing them in your videosMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet,At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you for the compliments
Is that the only thing it does? Does it track any fitness that you might have done?
Start your review of MOTA Bluetooth Wireless SmartWatch G2 PRO for iPhone and Android - Retail Packaging - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Ifra I.
Maplewood, MO
Techie Expert Level 3
The design of this smart watch, how light it feels on my wrist, and it gives me all relevant information. I don’t think I’ll be able to go back to not having a smart watch.
sofiko A.
Brooklyn, NY
i think this is very good product ❤️❤️❤️❤️ i think this is very good product ❤️❤️❤️❤️ i think this is very good product ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Tara B.
Saint Louis, MO
Techie Expert Level 2
I bought this on Ebay and its a simple Bluetooth watch/phone. You can see who is calling, answer on the watch and listen to music through the watch. It is a foreign maker sot the instructions are jumbled and you can only charge it through a USB slot on a laptop/desktop. ts you want something simple to see who is calling you can use this.
Sharon G.
Concord, NC
Techie Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Best Buy
Love this Bluetooth wireless smart watch. It’s comfortable and easy to use with the app.
Sàde K.
Techie Expert Level 1
1,502 reviews
I love this product it was worth the money and i would purchase it again. To me it is not expensive its something i wanted so i invested into it!
Brandon S.
Hillsboro, OR
Pretty disappointed in this smart watch. The battery life on this MOTA device is absolutely terrible. The lack of functions and accessibility is not up to date with current electronics. I would not recommend this product to friends or family.
Miranda V.
Huntington , WV
Techie Expert Level 4
2,867 reviews
I decided to buy one of these on sale at best buy recently and im actually really impressed with it. It only took me a couple minutes to set up and it feels lightweight on my wrist. I had no problem connecting it to my phone either which i liked!
Oussama A.
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is Larbi soudaki and I have a channel on Youtube with a large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of viewsI can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for feeMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products Thank you
Jennifer S.
Oaxaca de Juárez
No estaría mal probar el producto para poder calificarlo pero sin duda alguna se ve muy practica y de material resistente
member-2ef9a
I seen this is very nice watch and i want to review this on my YouTube channel so please grant me by giving your product to review on my YouTube channel. Contact :- [email protected] +919265108294