Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesMossy Oak
Set of 4 Steak Knives, Break Up Infinity Pattern

Mossy Oak Set of 4 Steak Knives, Break Up Infinity Pattern

by Mossy Oak

Mossy Oak Set of 4 Steak Knives, Break Up Infinity Pattern: Coating prevents foods from sticking to the blade Ergonomically designed handle perfectly balanced for comfort and control Traditionally styled triple rivet handle Serrations are perfect for cutting meat and poultry Lifetime limited warranty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mossy Oak Set of 4 Steak Knives, Break Up Infinity Pattern!
Lisa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
1,222 reviews
Mossy Oak Set of 4 Steak Knives, Break Up Infinity Pattern uploaded by Lisa H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Snagged these for hubby for Valentine’s Day off amazon deal group on fb $7 heck yes they came In good quality for price.
Debbie A.
CHILLICOTHE, MO
I love my knife set. We were so happy with this set we bought a bigger set that came with a wood block, scissors, 4 steak knives, a paring knife, bread knife, a butcher knife and 4 other knives.
Jesse  G.
Springdale, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love mossy oak cook-wear they last along time. You can buy mossy oak cook-wear on Walmart.com and on amazon. I’d love to have these to add to my kitchen.

Looking for your answer?