BY MOSSIMO SUPPLY CO.

Bow cell phone case wallet with removable wristlet strap - purple

khalisha p.
I had this and it was so cute and they only thing is the one I had the price for it was sonhigh! But I love the color blue
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA
The colors and pattern are fun and funky and allow you to express your style and personality! the price is not bad either
Jessica E.
Scott City, MO
I do not have this print but I do own this style. I really like being able to put my phone and cards all in it nicely.
Adrienne L.
Southgate, MI
These are so cute and warm! They have so many other colors, too. I like that they usually have matching gloves.
Suhay G.
Lakewood, WA
I love this wallet because it's black and I believe that black goes with everything because it's a strong color
I like the mossimo brand by target. Great variety of products and I think their clothes are really comfortable.
Andrea G.
Lakewood, WA
My favorite brand at target! Super cute style clothing and affordable. I love their summer like that they have
Heather P.
I seen these at Target recently. I can't believe anyone would actually buy them, they are really unattractive.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Super cute dress shirt would wear this with a jean jacket though to add a little extra layer to the look. ....
Sierra G.
Mount Dora, FL
Very nice quality I have the yellow one and the color is still vibrant and doesn't where off. good price too
Leanna S.
Moreno Valley, CA
How many colors do you have for this type of wallet?
Angela E.
This is absolutely adorable!! Does it seem to hold up and last?
jorkhans p.
I wonder if the product is good? I am interested
Leanna S.
Moreno Valley, CA
How many pockets are inside the wallet?
Sarah W.