BY MOSSIMO SUPPLY CO.

Bow cell phone case wallet with removable wristlet strap - purple

Valerie S.
I love this. It is super cute!! I have two like this. It is super cute and hold my phone perfectly or any little thing. Love these colors
Nancy A.
Me
Encanta
Es muy buen producto
Y con una variedad
De ropa y de muy buena calidad.
Fácil de en o trae siempre
Tienen muchas promociones .
Sarah W.
Birch Run, MI
Great little bag for the price, brand is always good quality! So many prints to choose from too! Love that this one matches my purse
👒M I.
cameron
Good fashionable items clothing and accessories my only problem is that sometimes the material isn't that good almost really cheap
Katelyn W.
Harrisburg, PA
This case is so adorable!! I am in love with it. The bow is a cute, unique and girly feature that makes it so eyecatching and fun.
anaalicia w.
Bradner, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This line has great clothing options. Tops bottoms and bathing suits for the whole family. Tons to choose from in store and online.
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
A great phone and card holder that is small, cute, and non bulky. Great for when you're going out and don't want to bring a purse.
Kimberly R.
Clifton, NJ
These are so perfect for the winter! They look so adorable on & they keep your ears nice & warm & they're not expensive at all !
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
I love my black bow case. It is great to carry when I don't want to carry a purse. Looks good with both casual and formal wear.
Lupitaa R.
I love this wallet ! I have a black one but would love to have this purple one also definitely going to search for this one!
Leanna S.
Moreno Valley, CA
How many colors do you have for this type of wallet?
Angela E.
This is absolutely adorable!! Does it seem to hold up and last?
jorkhans p.
I wonder if the product is good? I am interested
Leanna S.
Moreno Valley, CA
How many pockets are inside the wallet?
Sarah W.