BY MOSSIMO SUPPLY CO.

Bow cell phone case wallet with removable wristlet strap - purple

Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
I love all their shoes and clothes from target! They’re always great quality and holds up against most off brands from department stores and retailers. Check them out and you’ll be super surprised at the quality and price point!
Becky L.
My go to brand at target! I've had footwear, dresses and accessories from here and pretty much loved everything. Pricing is on point and quality is pretty good. I purchased a trendy book bag at one point and the zipper broke within a few weeks. Other than that, I have been extremely happy with everything I've purchased.
Rossana A.
I used to change wallets all the time...then I got this one from my sister TWO years ago..and haven't changed it since! I love it! It's compact and at the same time keeps all my cards organized, has a coin zipper and two pouches for receipts or bills, plus it keeps my iPhone safe!
Arely T.
Absolutely loved this backpack! Best one I've ever had. Very durable and cute. Is super roomy for those of us that have a lot to carry this school year! Price was well worth it!
Manoja M.
Scarborough, ON
Not a great fan of this product. It kind of looks bulky and uncomfortable. Quality is nice but then again this product isn't really my thing.
Ciela F.
Palmerston City
I have clothes from mossimo they have really cute design on this clothing brand. Its also affordable and cheap. I really love this brand.
Monica S.
This is perfect for a night out on the town ! It will keep you phone safe while keeping you stylish at all times !
Trini B.
Trendy and designer style.you can rock these withy sleeves and whate3ver you choose.it is soft and cool
casey b.
rothwell
I love the bow on this its super cute but i wouldn't dedicate a whole purse to my phone
Leanna S.
Moreno Valley, CA
How many colors do you have for this type of wallet?
Angela E.
This is absolutely adorable!! Does it seem to hold up and last?
jorkhans p.
I wonder if the product is good? I am interested
Leanna S.
Moreno Valley, CA
How many pockets are inside the wallet?
Sarah W.