BY MOSSIMO SUPPLY CO. #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Bow cell phone case wallet with removable wristlet strap - purple

Buy on Target
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
Techie Expert
This is a very fashionable vest. Which can be worn with jeans are slacks to present that fashionable statement. Not to mention this was not as pricey as I thought it would have been. Yes I would recommend to others , Great buy and a very cute vest.
Jocelyn A.
Hughson, CA
I love this backpack it is cute very pretty and sturable espically since i carry a lot of heavy books in my backpack i cant wait for school to start cause this backpack is sure gonna help me with it it was sorta pricey but totally worth it.
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
I just picked this up today as a medium. They are soft, longer, and fit nicely. It is a great everyday tee that is not ugly! The color I picked was a medium blue. And it was on sale for 2.50! They retail for $10!
Maria R.
I have this in black and love it. It's a Target brand and I really love their stuff. Its cute, convenient and easier than hauling around a purse. I wear it formal or casual. It's great for either occasion.
Jennifer D.
This is fantastic because it fits everything from your wallet and your phone. It is also small enough that you can throw it into another larger handbag without the hassle of switching everything over.
Zahireen C.
Cute, classy, and sleek. I loved this phone case. Only downside was there wasn't much room to put anything else but if I only wanted it for a cellphone case turn it's a must!
Michelle L.
Personally, I think that the fur vest look is out of style, but if you're into it, it can be a comfortable statement to that day's outfit. I would recommend this to a friend.
maggie y.
richfield springs, NY
I got this cute head band at target on Black Friday. It is great quality and looks great on. I recommend it.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
I live in this Mossimo black v neck shirt! Great quality and even better price. This v neck is a staple in my wardrobe because it's casual but can easily be dressed up. I have purchased over 10 of these v necks and will keep on buying them in different colors. I dress simple and love that I can pick these up while I'm shopping at Target ❤
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Living in the hot AZ heat, this dress by Mossimo is a easy option to throw on during summer. In can be worn casually with flip flops or dressed up with sandals. I love the soft cotton and quality of this dress. After many washing the cotton looks the same and hasn't discolored. I plan on purchasing more in different colors.
Leanna S.
Moreno Valley, CA
How many colors do you have for this type of wallet?
Angela E.
This is absolutely adorable!! Does it seem to hold up and last?
Leanna S.
Moreno Valley, CA
How many pockets are inside the wallet?
jorkhans p.
I wonder if the product is good? I am interested
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
How much are these? So cute! And do they have a place for checks?