BY MOSSIMO SUPPLY CO. #63 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Bow cell phone case wallet with removable wristlet strap - purple

Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I bought a pair of wide leg dark blue trousers with a white pin stripe when I was a junior in high school. I think I spent around $18 for them. I wore the heck out of them in high school. And college. And after I got married then lost my baby weight after I had my son. I wore these pants for about 15 years until I finally let them go. Mind you, they weren't faded, they still had every stitch and had to rip or tears. I only got rid of them because after I had my daughter, I'm having much more trouble losing this baby weight and don't know if I'll ever lose this weight. I've bought bathing suits made by this brand that lasted years as well. I live in the south and it's warm enough for us to go swimming pretty much every month except in November, December, January and February if you can make it through the 15 minute's it takes your body to adjust. I wore the heck out of those bathing suits too. I love how their bathing suits are cute and playful whether you want an itty bitty bikini to show off or a tankini and boy shorts to cover everything. Their denim jeans are the only of a few brands that offer jeans that are real, thick denim and not the thin stiff with elastic sewn into it that stretches and just doesn't fit right after a few hours. I most recently bought a leather belt, it's called a Pilgrim Belt. It is real, thick leather with a square belt buckle. I love it! I only payed around $30 for it but I know if I had found the same quality at the Mall, it would have been priced at $100. I most definitely have recommended my friends go to Target when looking for close instead of going to the Mall. They have so many great designers!
Faith W.
Clarksville
One of my favorite items in my closet is a yellow cardigan I purchaser from mossimo. It was at a low price, but sadly isn't the absolute best quality as I keep having to sew up small holes in the arms. However, it is well worth the effort as it is amazing in every other way!
Jennifer R.
New Market
I purchased a pair of Mossimo jeggings from Target and I love them. They are one of the first pair of jeans that I don't feel like I NEED to take off to get "comfy". They have good stretch, but do not get stretched out (if that makes sense!), so there is no problem wearing them several times without washing in between. Fantastic jeans!
Katie L.
America
I really love this brand from Target. They're always priced really well, fashionable, and they fit really nice! Whenever I go to Target I can always find something through this line!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have had nothing but good experiences with this clothing brand. I think they have a lot of really cute clothing items and they’re very affordable and hold up very nicely.
rana a.
Santa Cruz, CA
When I want to buy boyfriend fit flannels, this is the first place I look. Their fit is sooo nice and comfy and the colors are very beautiful. I have a black/white one, a pink/purple one, and a kind of old school grunge color scheme
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is another great target brand! I have found some super cute clothes! Some of it can become a little pricey but I tend to buy when they have good sales going on!
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
I love their jeans I got some really cool Motto pants and I love them they fit great, also I love their bathing suits they always fit just right and sometimes they have some good shirts too
Jess K.
Murfreesboro
Love their tank tops I have a ton of them. Love their skinny Jean's they're the best Jean's I've worn ever. They also have really cute... everything I adore this brand.
Leighann R.
Athens, GA
Literally, I've found my favorite jeans in Mossimo. I've always hated--HATED--buying jeans because of my waist-to-hip ratio. These jeans hug me in all the right places, and I got them for $25! If that's not a miracle, I don't know what is--plus, Target has amazing sales often on their jeans, so you can imagine the saving possibilities!  Mossimo
Angela E.
This is absolutely adorable!! Does it seem to hold up and last?
Leanna S.
Moreno Valley, CA
How many colors do you have for this type of wallet?
jorkhans p.
I wonder if the product is good? I am interested
Leanna S.
Moreno Valley, CA
How many pockets are inside the wallet?
Sarah W.