BY MOSSIMO SUPPLY CO. #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Bow cell phone case wallet with removable wristlet strap - purple

Buy on Target
rana a.
Santa Cruz, CA
When I want to buy boyfriend fit flannels, this is the first place I look. Their fit is sooo nice and comfy and the colors are very beautiful. I have a black/white one, a pink/purple one, and a kind of old school grunge color scheme
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
I live in this Mossimo black v neck shirt! Great quality and even better price. This v neck is a staple in my wardrobe because it's casual but can easily be dressed up. I have purchased over 10 of these v necks and will keep on buying them in different colors. I dress simple and love that I can pick these up while I'm shopping at Target ❤
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Living in the hot AZ heat, this dress by Mossimo is a easy option to throw on during summer. In can be worn casually with flip flops or dressed up with sandals. I love the soft cotton and quality of this dress. After many washing the cotton looks the same and hasn't discolored. I plan on purchasing more in different colors.
Robin R.
I have this bag in army green I bought it over 2 years ago it held up great until I actually used it for something other than clothes the leather ties are falling apart the inside lining ripped from card board folder being in there... they make really great clothes but the bag was not up to their quality par of clothes
Karri P.
These are great tops. I lucked out and hit a buy one get one 1/2 off at Target. I got 4 tops for $26. They are cute and casual, but with the right jewelry and makeup can be dressed up a bit. I love that Target has such affordable options for clothing.
Leena I.
Los Alamitos, CA
Super cute and comfy! Could wear on the daily or out to dinner! I love this as a bathing suit cover up! It reminds me of clothing from brandy Melville but it is much better and cheaper! Definitely go out and buys this super cute romper!
Katelyn D.
Mount Prospect, IL
I own this dress in both black and olive. Super comfortable and a nice length. Very basic, easy to accessorize and style with bolder pieces. Very light material, but somewhat see through. Soft fabric similar to that of their soft t-shirt line.
Leandra T.
One of my favorite brands, and I'm so glad we have a Target nearby! The quality of clothing is great, and they carry all of the latest trends, as well as the comfortable basics. I shop and buy from this brand frequently.
Claudia Z.
i wish this wasn't spaghetti strap bc i can't wear it to school but this dress is so pretty and i love it so much it was only 25$ and i was shocked i love the pattern and the lace and i will recommend this for u
Katelyn D.
Mount Prospect, IL
I own this shirt in 4 different colors. Definitely one of the softest line of shirts Target has sold. They're a very nice cut that goes well with just about anything. Super affordable and available in a wide range of colors.
Angela E.
This is absolutely adorable!! Does it seem to hold up and last?
Leanna S.
Moreno Valley, CA
How many colors do you have for this type of wallet?
jorkhans p.
I wonder if the product is good? I am interested
Leanna S.
Moreno Valley, CA
How many pockets are inside the wallet?
Sarah S.