BY MOSQUITO DUNKS

Kills Mosquitoes before They re Old Enough to Bite!®. Non-toxic to all other wildlife , pets, fish, and humans. Simply apply Mosquito Dunks® to any standing water, or water garden. Kills within hours lasts for 30 days or more. Labeled For Organic Gardening by the USEPA. Highly effective low impact product The Mosquito Dunks® are America s best selling home owner mosquito control product.  The only product with BTI, a bacteria toxic only to mosquito larvae, that lasts 30 days and treats 100 square feet of surface water. Package contains 2 Dunks. see more...

• Does the dunk disintegrate as it sits in the water?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "at my house we have a either 50 gallon or 100 gallon barrel that has water in it in the back yard we put these in there a few time in the summer and it kills the mosquitos but it does have a slight funny smell to it in the water but works great " in 1 review
Sorry, I have a small pond and have tried to use these a few times and did not see any difference in when I was using them and when I was not. What I did do was put something like 20 minnows in the pond and they ate the larvae. Natural mosquito repellent.
Krystle B.
I have tried this product three times now and it never seems to work for us. It could be because we live in the hub of all mosquitoes it seems.
Jennifer L.
Ypsilanti, MI
Works great I use it in my bird baths and fountains. I mostly love that it is non toxic to your pets or wildlife.
Melisa S.
Quakertown, PA
We use this for our pond out front after the winter season because we don't have the pond filter on when it gets colder. This works great and the price is ok too.
Alyssa K.
Saint Paul, MN
At my house we have a either 50 gallon or 100 gallon barrel that has water in it in the back yard we put these in there a few time in the summer and it kills the mosquitoes but it does have a slight funny smell to it in the water but works great
Andrea H.
Aztec, NM
Does the dunk disintegrate as it sits in the water?