Moso Natural Air Purifying Bag 200g. Naturally Removes Odors, Allergens and Harmful Pollutants. Prevents Mold, Mildew And Bacteria From Forming By Absorbing Excess Moisture. Fragrance Free, Chemical Free And Non Toxic. Reuse For Up To Two Years.

BY MOSO

Available in various colors and a 200g and 500g bag. These Moso Bags are great for getting rid of odors, bacteria, pollutants, mold, mildew, and moisture! Moso Bags are made from 100% bamboo charcoal. How it works When bamboo turns into bamboo charcoal its surface area will completely change. If you looked under a microscope you would see millions of hexagon shaped holes/cavities joined together creating a porous surface structure. The surface of tiny little holes act as a sponge to absorb odors, bacteria, harmful pollutants, mold, mildew and moisture. Once these little tiny holes are filled up, the bamboo charcoal can no longer work at its peak performance. This is when we put the Moso Bag in the sun. The sunlight will disintegrate the pollutants that are in the tiny holes. The Moso Bag is now able to begin absorbing again. This process can go on for up to two years. What it does Helps Remove: -Odors The Moso Bag will absorb unpleasant odors in the air. You will start to sense the changes in just a few days. After a month the air will be completely neutralized. -Bacteria Airborne bacteria will be absorbed into the bamboo charcoal. - Harmful pollutants The Moso Bag will greatly reduce the amount of formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene and chloroform in the air. These harmful pollutants are found in everyday items such as; paint, carpeting, furniture, air fresheners, chemical cleaners, rubber, plastics. -Mold, Mildew and Moisture The high density and porous structure enables bamboo charcoal to absorb excessive moisture. Excessive moisture in your environment is what leads to the mildew and mold growth. The Moso Bag will also help remove mold spores that are airborne. Where to use the Moso Bag Home Place Moso Bags in newly remodeled rooms with new paint, carpet, or furniture. These items likely contain harmful pollutants such as formaldehyde. The Moso Bag will greatly reduce the unpleasant odors and the harmful pollutants. Other great places are; bedrooms, bathrooms, closet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alma M.
Alma M.
San Jose, CA
I didn't feel like it really made anything smell better, at all. It's hard to say, but I didn't notice much of a difference.
Brandie l.
Brandie l.
WATERFORD, WI
This 100% natural air freshener is refreshing to know I can use anywhere even around my cats & kids! I use mine in our vehicle; these "recharge" in sun light so I figured our vehicle would be an excellent place!!

I try to buy things that are eco-friendly so these are right up our alley, non toxic and effective, how perfect! This would be a great purchase for anyone that is eco minded! Not to mention it last up to two years! It's also great that after the two years you can add it to your plants! All around eco-friendly and highly recommend!
Irene Z.
Irene Z.
Champaign, IL
After moving into my new apartment, I noticed it had an odd smell. Even after airing out my place for 3 days, I couldn't get rid of it. So after doing my research, I decided to buy this product in hopes that it can rid my place of the odd odor. After about 1 week I started to notice that the odor was fading. This product is so easy to maintain and works super well. I also bought a smaller version of this to put in my fridge to get rid of the odor in there.
Eureka U.
Eureka U.
This air purifier is perfect for use in my car. I have 3 slobbery, gassy mastiffs who stink up everything and I can't smell them at all since putting this in the car.