Mosco One Step Corn Remover Pads - 8 CT uploaded by Elizabeth L.

BY MOSCO

Mosco® Salicylic Acid Maximum Strength One Step Corn Remover Pads.

Adhesive bandage holds firmly in place for comfortable fit.

Soft cushion relieves painful pressure.

Medicated pad fits over corn.

Safe - easy - effective.

8 medicated pads. see more...

Erika T.
Columbus, OH
I had a painful corn on the side of my pinky toe. I picked these up at Walmart for about $3 in hopes that they would be able to help. It's a pack of 8 and my corn was removed after 5 of the bandaids (woo!). They worked great.

You are supposed to leave each bandaid on for about 2 days. They are very sticky so they stayed on the whole time without issue. The only thing I would say is that it left residue on the side of my toe even after I showered.

I think these are a great deal and work fabulously. I highly recommend if you have a troublesome corn you want to get rid of!
Erica R.
Augusta, GA
Not to bad I might say I got a corn on the side of my foot because I wear vans a lot. It removed it fairly quickly! I would continue to use this product. There easy to apply and easy to clean up. Great
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
My step dad used these and was extremely satisfied. I haven't had them before so I haven't had to use them.
valeria s.
Using thia for my daughter since it worked so well for son. Does its job very well again
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm just curious if this brand really works? My grandmother gets them from Walmart but I just wanted to see is this brand was better?