BeautyFragranceMoschino
So Real Cheap And Chic Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml/34oz

Moschino So Real Cheap And Chic Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml/3.4oz

by Moschino

A floral-fruity-woody fragrance for young women Fresh, sweet, breezy, bright, earthy & delightful Opens with a blend of citruses fruity notes The heart combines floral accords of pink peony & white petals Dries down on a woody base with oak moss, musk...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moschino So Real Cheap And Chic Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml/3.4oz!
Marvina H.
There is nothing I don't like about this fragrance! It has lovely different hints and scents about it and I adore how it smells on me and how it appears to other people! It is long lasting and doesn't irritate my skin at all. Non-comedogenic and relaxing. Absolutely would recommend for first timers and perfume connoisseurs alike!

Looking for your answer?