MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Highlighter uploaded by Tori O.

BY SEPHORA

A duo with two shades that embody the perfect marriage of rose gold and champagne tones for a beautiful highlighting effect. This limited-edition highlighter compact features the iconic gold bear face and was created to stand out as a piece of makeup history in shades that can be worn alone or together for dimensional highlight on eyes and face. This set contains:- 2 x 0.35 oz/ 10 g Highlighters in Uptown and Downtown It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Since 2013 Jeremy Scott, the creative director behind Moschino, has created chic, covetable designs in fashion while maintaining his independent spirit. In partnership with Sephora, the Los Angeles based designer now brings his design aesthetic to beauty like never before. This limited-edition collaboration unites the playful essence of Moschino with the beauty expertise of Sephora. Each of these makeup essentials and travel-ready accessories features exclusive colors inspired by the mood and feeling of Moschino. Only at Sephora.

Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth R.
Saint louis , MO
Very cute packaging! In fact, that’s why I bought it in the first place. This rating relies heavily on the fact that I am EXTREMELY PALE. Highlighters literally HAVE to be slightly tinted or very bright in order to show up and this just doesn’t do it as well I thought it would. The pinkish highlighter does okay, but Jeffree Star highlights give ALOT more product and those can be seen from space. If you love a truly subtle highlighter look, this is for you. If not, maybe don’t purchase it. Me personally, I love the golden bear to just use as a compact mirror!
kara p.
Tucson, AZ
Packaging again adorable as was this entire collection but your def paying for that. If you got it in a cpl days when the huge sales hit it would be worth it but really dont feel product itsself was worth the cost. Some of the other colab sets in lower price range had a comparable if not better product!
Eva T.
Indianapolis , IN
My FAV! I received this as a Christmas gift. This product is amazing not overly pigmented and leaves me with a natural highlight. If you love a subtle highlighter look, this is for you. The pinkish highlight is my favorite of the two. Did I mention the packaging is SUPER cute!!!
Tori O.
Mansfield , TX
This is so beautiful. I love the packaging. I think it is so collector taste. I do wanna get the pallet and lipglosses as well. These highlighters are subtle but easy to build up. Which i enjoy because i can use days i want something small or build it up to blind everyone. Such a great buy.
Emily J.
I was so surprised! Not only is this palette so adorable, the product is so amazing. I have found that this product is absolutely amazing! The highlight isn't chunky nor is too glittery. It is honestly just perfect for an everyday highlight. Although, it is still stunning on the face:)
Janet A.
Reseda, CA
I really like the packaging and the product itself! Love the rose gold shade, it's complements my skin tone very well! I think my only issue is, I hate how light weight the packaging is. I was hoping it to be a bit more lux. Aside from that the product itself is nice its not chunky and applies well.
whitney j.
Winter Garden, FL
Decent pigment for light to medium skin but not for everyone. Reads white/gray on deeper skin tones. Kind of creamy to the touch but overall I wouldn't purchase.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
This highlighter is so cute especially the packaging the price is also reasonable but the only problem is that it’s sheer and it doesn’t really show any glow especially when I’m pale ! I love dramatic glow and glittery highlighter this isn’t for me
Esther A.
Enamorada eso es lo que estoy con esto apenas lo vi quede impacta de la belleza y lo bueno que es realmente deja mi maquillaje guao guao me encanta amo esta marca en extremo y tiene cosas fascinantes pero este producto es guao
Rachael T.
Owosso
This is so cute! Love how pigmented it is! The packaging is adorable and also the price wasn't bad! Definitely worth every penny! It works great on any skin type. I just love this product and would recommend it to anyone.
❤️Nicky D.
brisbane, QLD
omg the packaging is so pretty, i want this😍do you?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Has anyone tried this?
Jessie P.
Moncton
Are the highlight is smooth??
Kea T.
Swartruggens
This is so cute, I'd love to try this
Celine C.
tizi-ouzou
I like his packaging so cute