BeautyFragranceMoschino
Pink Fresh Couture By Edt Spray 17 Oz

Moschino Pink Fresh Couture By Moschino Edt Spray 1.7 Oz

by Moschino

Edt spray 1.7 oz design house: moschino

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moschino Pink Fresh Couture By Moschino Edt Spray 1.7 Oz!
hope G.
Tulsa
[product:moschino-pink-fresh-couture-eau-de-toilette] is one of the most beautiful scents I’ve ever owned and at the price point was definitely worth it. The packaging is something I’ll hold onto forever and show everyone I get the chance to how cute it is. One of my favorite things in my collection!
Wendy F.
Fullerton, CA
Moschino Pink Fresh Couture By Moschino Edt Spray 1.7 Oz uploaded by Wendy F.
I really like this perfume got it as a sample and after trying it out I got the 1.7 oz bottle!! It smells girly and fresh! It’s light it last long enough but I wish it would longer. And the bottle is the cutest thing ever!
Anna V.
Loooooove this Product so much. I don’t use it often but it smells so clean and fresh (ironic) and it’s such a cute bottle and is always fun to look at

Looking for your answer?