BY MOSCHINO

Moschino Pink Bouquet is a celebration of sweet, fruity accords that delight the senses . This daytime fragrance should be worn during the spring and summer to release its full potential. Overall, the scent presents a dynamic and energizing bouquet. At the top of the scent notes are a sweet trio of raspberry, pineapple and bergamot. This transitions to heart notes of jasmine, lily of the valley, violet and peony. The dry down is a beautiful movement that creates musk, peach, gingerbread and oakmoss. Olivier Pescheux is the designer behind his daring fragrance.

tami t.
Santee, CA
Omg this perfume smells amazing! Its a sweet refreshing scent that isnt too strong but I can smell it even after wearing it for a while. And the bottle is so stinking cute!
Brieanne C.
Phoenix,Az
Purchased at: Scentbird
If you like a light floral slightly fruity scent this is for you. I absolutely love this I got it through scent bird and fell in love 🥰 I will be buying the full bottle for sure. It’s lasts a really long time as well !!
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
This is one of my favorite parfums. it's long lasting, very feminine, floral, fresh. the bottle is so cute and compact so that you can bring it easily when travelling. also, it is usually fairly cheap. what else should you ask? if you are wondering whether you would like the scent, look at the parfums you own: if they usually are pink, go for it! not everybody knows that parfums are color coded, pink means floral and they all play the same simphony in slightly different ways.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
I picked this one up from Scentbird and I am so glad I did. I love light summery scents and this one has just the right amount of sweet mixed in. It's quite girly. Once my vial runs out I will prob get the full size on this one!
Cristal M.
Este fue un regalo y el perfume definitavmente tiene una fragancia muy buena. Tiene larga duracion y es de calidad.
Ashley G.
Tampa, FL
i don’t like floral scents so i don’t know why i have this. it’s pretty but it’s definitely not for me
Indrė T.
Windmill drive, London
Super girly flowerry and sweet scent! It is rather strong and a bit overpowering, yet I still like it. However I think it would be better suited for a younger girl on special occasion just because of how sweet and girly this is. Longevity like with most Moschino perfumes - just ok.
Amber N.
Cromwell road, Southampton
Moschino is my all time favourite brand and I own so many products from their range. Their perfumes are one of my favourite. They're not too expensive and all smell beautiful. This one gives off a long lasting floral scent.
Adriana S.
BUCURESTI
This is where I think skin PH comes into place. This on it's own smells nice, it smells great when my sister uses it, but on me it smells like lemony window cleaner! And I got it as a gift from my in-laws so no returns!
Jessica S.
windsor
My mum got this for me for Christmas and it smells like roses and it stays on my clothes for days!!!
Absolutely really good for when you go to parties or dinner!!

Dermstore

Dermstore was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.