Moschino Moschino Gold Fresh Couture Eau de Parfum

by Moschino

Gold Fresh Couture fragrance is an ode to feminity: intoxicating, and conveying delicious sensations. Exemplifying sparkling elegance and intoxicating sensuality, Moschino Gold Fresh Couture is the third surprising edition of the iconic cleaning spray bottle, the ultimate dichotomy of high and low.

The most common container for cleaning products, with an ironic twist, holds the new vibrant haute couture fragrance for her, a luxurious object of desire, of unique, unparalleled contemporary design.

Fragrance Family:
Warm & Spicy

Scent Type:
Warm & Sweet Gourmands

Key Notes:
Yellow Mandarine Orpur, Jasmine, Vanilla

What is the general impression of Moschino gold couture? Would I get a lot of compliments on it?
I have not tried this, but love the bottle , super cute!
Is this smell fruity or floral?
Start your review of Moschino Moschino Gold Fresh Couture Eau de Parfum!
Claire B.
Moschino Moschino Gold Fresh Couture Eau de Parfum uploaded by Claire B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I think this smells like a more grown up and sophisticated version of Viva La Juicy Gold Couture. I get pear notes and some citrus in the opening with a somewhat heavy sweetness that lasts a while. It dries down with some jasmine and musk sandalwood still with a hint of vanilla. There is a patchouli note listed but I don’t smell it. I think of this as a winter fragrance for being quite sweet, but it is very light after the first hour.
Jenna D.
Guelph
Love the smell of this fragrance and it lasts all day. I got it as a birthday present. Think the packaging is funny but I definitely would not have boughten it myself. The scent, in my opinion, is an occasional use perfume as it is heavier smells. Definitely a great, evening scent.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Moschino Moschino Gold Fresh Couture Eau de Parfum uploaded by Simona C.
My brother got me a sample from sephoras along with makeup.im impressed by the creative shape of the bottle.not too strong and super long lasting.very nice.
Sabrina T.
Gatineau, QC
Moschino Moschino Gold Fresh Couture Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sabrina T.
I love this perfume it’s scent amazing it’s mixed fruity flowery and sweet , perfect to wearing in all the seasons it’s long lasting it’s not strong and not too light all my friends and family asked me about on each time I wear, I bought it as a gift set from Hudson Bay and it’s a good deal with nice price and discount and it’s a 100 ml a big size, highly recommend.
Caitlin P.
Oakville
Love the smell of this perfume! It is long lasting. I typically use it for a night out and when I get home I can still smell it. Would definitely recommend
Rozeta  V.
North York, ON
Omg my new favourite perfume hands down . Smell is exquisite . This fragrance doesn’t compare to any I have or have smelled . It’s amazing gotta have in collection . Recently got a sample from Sephora and I’m in love with it . Next buy for sure . Highly recommend.
nicole B.
This perfume looks beautiful but it is very strong. I find it a little musty/sensual so I would definitely classify it as a business/evening. Also I could say it's for more mature individuals. I'm not completely sold on it so I probably will not repurchase because there are better alternatives
Lydia K.
I got this as a gift while I LOVE the gold packaging in the windex like bottle, the smell is quite spicy. I like spicy scents and I smell nothing but spice in the fragrance wish it had a little more of other notes.
Kat C.
Bridgeview
Moschino Moschino Gold Fresh Couture Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kat C.
Gold Fresh Couture by Moschino is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.  Featuring top notes of Pear, Mango, White Peach, Rhubarb Leaf, Grapefruit and Mandarin, a delightful floral heart of Jasmine, Orchid and Lily-of-the-Valley, and a creamy and woody base of Vanilla, Akigalawood, Musk, Sandalwood and Patchouli There are different opinions about this scent. However I decided after reading the notes that I should try a mini version 5 ml. This perfume smells nice, for me it is powdery sweet, but not too much. (Not like old lady's perfume) .I can smell the jasmine and the vanilla. On my skin this scent stays almost all day and also if it powdery sweet it is not annoying. I am not sure that would like to buy ful version. Moschino Moschino Gold Fresh Couture Eau de Parfum
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Moschino Moschino Gold Fresh Couture Eau de Parfum uploaded by Elena U.
Moschino Moschino Gold Fresh Couture Eau de Parfum On myself, I can clearly hear the warm sweetish smell of vanilla and baked caramel pear. The aroma is not harsh, very soft and warming, like vanilla-coffee raff with freshly baked crispy croissant with pear. What a wonderful trail it leaves behind! Peach, fresh lily of the valley and sandalwood are distinctly heard - at least I hear these notes. Moschino
Ask a question to the Influenster community...