BY MOSCHINO

Gold Fresh Couture fragrance is an ode to feminity: intoxicating, and conveying delicious sensations. Exemplifying sparkling elegance and intoxicating sensuality, Moschino Gold Fresh Couture is the third surprising edition of the iconic cleaning spray bottle, the ultimate dichotomy of high and low.

The most common container for cleaning products, with an ironic twist, holds the new vibrant haute couture fragrance for her, a luxurious object of desire, of unique, unparalleled contemporary design.

Fragrance Family:

• Does this actually smell good? Lol1 Answers
  • Anyone smelt this yet? Considering buying a Moschino perf...1 Answers
Leah R.
Kensington, CT
I personally love the smell of this perfume, it’s not for all but it’s definitely a very floral scent. I feel like the scent lasts all day. This is my first time purchasing, and I definitely will consider re-purchasing. Also the packaging is adorable and so creative!
Shasha S.
Its best product . Bestiiiiieeee bestttt product,,,,
I loveeeee this product. I really enjoy free samples. If its good I definitely upload in my vlog and recommend to friends ,colleagues and family . I usually buy from drugstores. Love to use branded products and love to try new samples. Crazy to try  new samples but  cost effective :(
Colten K.
Little Rock
If you love floral smells this is right up your ally! You won’t regret it. I keep this in my car. Very mice packaging and nice Bottle. Love love love this!
Katie W.
I never cared for the smell of this. The packaging is cool but the smell made me sneeze a lot and just wasn't what I was looking for in a fragrance.
Cheyenne B.
Barbourville
I love the look of this product and would recommend everyone to use this product and I am going to consider purchasing it myself!
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
Smells wonderful not to fruity and last all day. I've received many compliments while wearing it. The packaging is awesome too.
Yocaira L.
Huele rico, cálido sensual y a la vez romantico....realmente me gustaría comprarlo...solo tengo una nuestra
Soshya V.
byhalia
Packaging is unique and definitely something would recommend...scent is familiar but will continue to use
Anya L.
SAINT CLAIR, PA
This is ok. I think it’s a bit expensive but I am big int orange scents and clean smelling items
L B.
Astoria, NY
Good! Fix in my skin very well! I love the gold color and how fancy does it looks like.
Channing C.
Jamestown, KY
What does everyone think of this product. new to me want to know everyone's honest thoughts
Walaa R.
Batra ..Talkha
Anyone used it ?? I loved the backage very much😰
Uyen P.
Fountain Vly, CA
Does it have the same scent as the original one?
Kathryn A.
Manchester
Anyone smelt this yet? Considering buying a Moschino perfume but not sure which one to get
Naroz A.