BY MOSCHINO

A surprising and ironic perfume, Fresh Couture plays with fresh and joyful accents and a tempting femininity. A sparkling and compelling top note of bright mandarin and bergamot is enriched with the intense and exotic character of ylang ylang. A juicy and inviting touch of raspberry adds colorful and amusing contrast to the floral heart of elegant white peony and velvety osmanthus. The dry down underlines the refined and contemporary character of the perfume with a luminous, sensual trail of clear woods, white patchouli, and ambrox. The ironic fun of the bottle makes the aspirational accessible to us all. A touch of gold detailing adds a nod to refinement and luxury. Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin, Ylang Ylang, Raspberry, White Peony, Osmanthus, Cedarwood, White Patchouli, Ambrox. Style: Fresh. Joyful. Feminine. see more...

Claudia A.
Schaumburg, IL
Love this but their new one which is the one I just bought is not coming up for some reason I love the smell I bothered my husband for it until he got it for me.
Shawna A.
Canonsburg, PA
Amazing! I get compliments wherever I go! Beautiful, youthful and fresh! I can't get enough! Perfect for Summer!
Beth Caitlin W.
Slatyford, Newcastle upon tyne
I don't usually go for scents that are as fresh as this because I am usually a girl that goes for deeper scents (old woman perfume) as my friends like to say! But this was given to me as a gift and I absolutely love it, it lasts for a long time as well as staying on the skin all day.