Moschino Moschino Fresh Couture

by Moschino

A surprising and ironic perfume, Fresh Couture plays with fresh and joyful accents and a tempting femininity. A sparkling and compelling top note of bright mandarin and bergamot is enriched with the intense and exotic character of ylang ylang. A juicy...

Moschino Moschino Fresh Couture Can someone attempt to explain this scent...is it fruity, floral, sweet?
What exactly does this fragrance smell like & where is the best place to purchase?
Is the classic your guys’ favorite or the pink/gold?
Start your review of Moschino Moschino Fresh Couture!
Linton, IN
Moschino Moschino Fresh Couture uploaded by Jamie B.
I ordered this perfume simply because of the bottle design. It is so funny! The bottle alone is a conversation starter, as far as the actual scent? It's very refreshing, there are hints of floral mixed with more citrusy notes that include: bergamot, mandarin orange, ylang-ylang, peony, raspberry, patchouli, cedarwood and more resulting in a very clean, fresh smell.. Which I found appropriate considering the packaging design. I ordered the largest bottle, 3.4oz, and although the price was a little high it has proven to be worth it. It retails for around $82 dollars at Sephora. While this is a scent I would personally wear all year round it definitely has some those summery vibes! I give this product 5 stars. It has quickly replaced my main fragrance and I plan to purchase more as gifts for family or friends.
Moschino Moschino Fresh Couture uploaded by Lauren W.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
There's a widely known phrase that goes like this, "you cannot judge a book by it's cover." We've all heard it, or at least a variation of it. This perfume goes against that saying. The scent is just as fresh and clean as the Windex style bottle and name suggests. The top notes of mandarin and ylang-ylang give this fragrance an invigorating, almost energizing start. After giving it some time to dry down, the heart of white peony gives the overall scent a nice, floral sweetness to add some femininity. The enchanting base notes of cedar woods and white patchouli offer a nice, soft musk that will has me sniffing at my wrists all day. It's perfect for those who love to smell like they just got out of the shower. The bottle design is so cute and quirky that it stays with the portion of my collection that's displayed on my shelf of favorites. I've neve had someone see this bottle and NOT ask about the fragrance. It gets a lot of giggles, that's for sure.
First of, the bottle is so cute & very unique. I think the purpose of it looking like windex or some time of cleaner is because it will make smell like you’re squeaky clean. The concept is so clever but the name really does match the scent. It’s this very fresh slight floral scent that isn’t too overpowering to me. I can smell the scent for hours, it’s addicting even though most perfumes don’t last long on me. I do recommend this
Mexico City
Nice fragrance really regmfresh but sweet at the same time is intense and last all day long, I recommend for people who loves sweet fragrances for day or night this perfume has excellent adhesive to the skin and changes depending of your skin
Delano
I was looking for another fragrance to add to my collection and when I saw this, I was instantly drawn in. Then I smelled it... wow sweet and fresh? How? I Love this fragrance. Its part of my rotation of 3 fragrances that i use daily.
I love the scent of this perfume smells fresh! The packaging is so quirky, it’s literally a mini windex spray but that’s what you can expect from Moschino. I had a sample from Sephora, I fell in love with the smell and I needed to have it for my collection!
The first thing that made me gravitate towards this was the quirky bottle but the scent is AMAZING! If you like clean and fresh scents this one is for you! Long lasting and is perfect for a work environment since it’s not “loud” .
Massena, NY
It smells super nice and fresh, but not like Windex or other cleaning supplies, like a dial soap but with some zest to it. I adore how cute the packaging is and I definitely will buy this again.
NM
Fresh strong scent that outlasts any other perfume I've used. Love the presentation in a bottle resembling a cleaning product. Inexpensive and better than amazing quality. Definitely recommend.
This is my favorite scent ever! It is my everyday perfume! It is well worth the price and lasts for a long time. I use this scent daily. The bottle is cute, and it's scent is very long lasting.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Knoxville, TN