BY MOSCHINO

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A clever & lively creation inspired by classic perfume Cheap & Chic Delivers a fresh & luminous bouquet, a radiant invitation to happiness Top notes of orange, lemon, grapefruit, red currant Heart notes of lily of the valley, bulrushes, tea rose, cinnamon leaves Base notes of Tanaka wood, musk & cedar Type: Eau de Toilette Size: 1.7 oz. see more...

Review (1)
Nikki S.
Las vegas, NV
This perfume is very fresh but it has a citrusy scent. When I first smelled it I wasn't very fond of it. I sprayed a little on my wrist and proceeded to shop around. While I was walking the smell grew on me and I really liked it. I think it's unique because of the notes of citrus in it but it works! However after a month the spray top broke. I'm not sure how it broke because I never dropped the bottle. The sprayer doesn't work very well either anymore :(