BY MOSCHINO I LOVE LOVE

Sparkling, fresh, and fun. A fragrance that is as spontaenously frsh as the feeling inspiring it, and the notes that exhalesince the very first hints. It s inviting and spontaneous like a smile you cannot resist. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville, NJ
I have worn this for years and I get so many compliments. I get the most compliments from guys actually. It's a unique smell of citrus which is comparable to dolce and gabana light blue but I think this lasts longer. Been buying for about 10 years
Taylor A.
Why isn’t there more stars to rate a product??? If I could give this perfume a million stars, I would. This is such a beautiful, yet indescribable scent. I am so glad I purchased this, and will continue to purchase this forever!! The bottle is super cute and durable, and the perfume was a really good price for the amount of product that you get! GO GET THIS PERFUME!
Rachel P.
If I could give this fragrance 10 stars, I would. I have never met a perfume more pleasant than this. It combines all of my favorite smells into one crisp scent. I would compare the fragrance to Dolce and Gabana Light Blue. The citrus undertones easily compliment your natural body chemistry. It is a moderately expensive perfume, but with good reason. They do not skimp on quality.
Kassidi P.
This is my absolute favorite perfume! I found it at a TJ Maxx when I was in junior high and fell in love. I am now 24 years old, and have tried many other perfumes, but I keep going back to it. The smell is very citrusy but also has a dark, musky, woodsy tone to it. It's perfect for any season, day or night, and lasts for hours!
Natalie L.
Tempe, AZ
This scent holds such a special place in my heart.  My mom bought it when I was a teenager for herself and I would always sneak spritzes until she caught me one day and finally gave me the whole bottle haha.  It's so citrusy with a hint of clean floral.  It very much reminds me of the orange blossom trees than bloom in the spring in my home state of Arizona.  The scent itself is very lightweight and I have gotten several compliments on it.  Lastly, I'm very superstitious with this spray.  Long story short, for every theater audition I had in high school, I wore this spray for good luck and always got the part.  Maybe it's because this perfume makes me feel confident (;
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO
I fell in love with this such a long time ago, and it is also my boyfriends favorite perfume of mine. Not to mention all of the compliments I receive when I am wearing it! There is literally nothing out there that I have smelled like it. Citrus, but in a very sophisticated, light, attractive way. The only downside is this perfume is getting harder and harder to find and it does not linger on the skin the way I wish it would. I found myself buying the lotions that go with it to help allow the scent to last longer.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI
The bottle itself is cute! It is 100mL. It smells really nice and it's good for an everyday use. Got this product from abroad because it's somewhat cheaper there and there wasn't any tax. I do recommend this to other people.
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is my absolute favorite scent, hands-down! I found this scent when I was in high school and it fits me perfectly! The fresh, citrus smell is invigorating and makes me happy. I wish this fragrance was easier to find. I have to track it down every time I run out.
Katie F.
Holt, MI
I LOVE this scent and the title is so fitting!! It's an exotic smell but has a feisty like scent too. I think it's long lasting and one that would smell good on anyone. I would highly recommend this and purchase it again.
Viviana P.
I LOVE this perfume. I'm a huge citrus scent fan, and this is a great scent. It's very similar to Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana, but it's a little lighter and I think a little more citrusy than Light Blue. I find myself spraying a lot of it on myself to make sure it lasts longer, however.
Cait E.
I have had a really difficult time finding this perfume, I did finally find it but I was wondering if maybe it was discontinued?
Kassidi P.
What is your favorite perfume by Moschino? I've only tried Moschino I Love Love Eau de Toilette Natural Spray for Women & I love it! Wondering if their other scents are good too!