Moschino I Love Love Eau de Toilette uploaded by tia o.Moschino I Love Love Eau de Toilette uploaded by Yanni C.Moschino I Love Love Eau de Toilette uploaded by Vasilia K.

BY MOSCHINO I LOVE LOVE

Lemon, Orange, Red Currant, Grapefruit, Bulrushes, Lily-of-the-Valley, Cinnamon Leaves, Tea Rose, Musk, Cedar, Tanaka Wood see more...

Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
My FAVORITE, FAVORITE, FAVORITE fragrance in the WORLD! I LOVE IT! I'd give it 10 stars if I could. I get compliments EVERY time I wear it...from males & females. It smells a lot like Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, but I love this more because the scent is more "citrus-y" and seems to go really well with my body chemistry. I buy it from Amazon, which I also love (lol). I admit that I'm a bit addicted to Amazon Prime. Anyhow, aside from occasional sprays I buy from Victoria's Secret, this IS my go-to fragrance. Hands down. For sure. The price? Amazing. Always pay around $37-$40, no more. Can't beat that when it costs more in-store and when Dolce is around $55-$60. I'll take I Love Love please, and thank you. Lol ;-)
Ena B.
Boise, ID
I have been wearing ONLY this perfume for the last 10 years of my life and run into people who still remember me by it! People say it is similar to D&G light blue (which it is) but there is something lighter and fruitier and more playful about I love love. For a while it was discontinued and I purchased like 3 bottles off eBay in a frenzy but am glad to see it readily available again. I don't plan on changing anytime soon so this is my "life scent" through and through!
Mona A.
Es mi favorito de todos los tiempos, sin dudas. Lo uso hace casi diez años. Es frutal principalmente y va perfecto con mi piel. Me dura todo el dia. Es bien personal y destacable. Fresco, distinto y elegante. Mi perfume ideal.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
I Love Love is a very optimistic scent, bursting with love, sun and bright colors. Fresh and sparkly, yet balmy bouquet opens with notes of citruses and red fruits. The heart introduces fresh flowers: lily of the valley, bulrush, tea rose and cinnamon leaves. The drydown is woody and musky: Tanaka wood, musk and cedar.
Carolina G.
London
Img I love this smell. It quite strong but in a feline way and I use that when info out with friends and family and some people said that they like this smell. I think you guys should buy it. It's worth it.