BY MOSCHINO

A lively and spirited Floral fragrance for women,this scent sparkles with notes of raspberry leaves, rose, violet, magnolia, lotus, cedar and oakmoss. A great fragrance for spring and summer and sure to put a smile on your face. see more...

Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I love this and th Cheep & Cheeky from Moschino. Around $20 per bottle. This one has a very little gut floral scent that I think like the other one is great for day time. Nice subtle pretty scent vs a heavy fragrance. Also I love the bottle it's so cute!
Jommy G.
I think I have finished three bottles of this. I prefer the love version, though. But people compliment me when I'm wearing this, nonetheless.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Great product love all in this brand and have tested a ton they work well and are decent in pricing can usually find locally
Natalia A.
Mexico City
I'm in love with this perfume, the smell of flowers is so sweet. One of my favorites ❤️