BY MOSCHINO

Design House: Moschino Year Introduced: 2007 Fragrance Notes: Pink Pepper, Bitter Orange, Moss Musks, Green Tea, Redcurrant, Peony, Jasmine, Cedarwood, Amber, Violet. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Bryan D.
All of this brand I particularly like this perfume has a great fragrance to my sister loves whenever I go travel I have to bring him a bottle of this perfume as super recommend.
Rosaly N.
I love this fragrance! For a while it was my go to summertime scent because it is so refreshing & revitalizing.
Maria M.
Constanta
I hate this perfume. I received it as a gift and I swear that I would never buy it again. It smells too herbal and fresh for my taste in perfumes and even if it from moschino and maybe it was really expensive, it is not worth the money. I would recommend it
Zuzana R.
Funny by Moschino is one of my favorite smells. Good for office, because it is very light and clean- will not bother people around:)
Blanca R.
Chihuahua
Es una de mis fragancias favoritas, huele fresco y delicioso y el aroma se queda en mí durante horas!❤️