Add a Photo

By MOSCHINO
#2804 in Fragrance for Her
Fragrance was launched by the design house of Moschino in 2007 Moschino Funny! women's fragrance is classified as a playful floral Women's scent is recommended for daytime wear Fragrance has top notes bitter orange, pink pepper and red currant; middle notes of green tea, jasmine, peony and violet; and base notes of cedar, amber and moss Available in a 3.4-ounce eau de toilette spray We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Mesa, AZ

My coworker had this fragrance on and I demanded to know what it was. It was this one! It's super light, fruity, and not over-powering. I immediately bought it the next day.
Ellie R.
Ellie R.

I love this fragrance! For a while it was my go to summertime scent because it is so refreshing & revitalizing. I used to wear it to work & get compliments all the time. Many people have confused it for D&G Light Blue.

To me the green tea is so dominant in this scent it could compete with any of the EA's for best tea scent. You can pick up on the bitter orange & pepper from the beginning but it softens as the dry down kicks in. The sillage on this is strong, keep in mind when applying
elizabeth f.
elizabeth f.
Coachella, CA

I have not tried but i heard from a lot of bloggers that they love this perfume and would recommend to everyone
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Puerto Ordaz

This fragrance has a sweet aroma a bit like caramel, is quite fresh on the skin, leaves a delicious aroma in the day and the best lasts a long time, I really give you about 1000 points
wendy M.
wendy M.
colombia

No he escuchado sobre este producto,pero me encantaria probarlo.
chicas pruebenloo,llo vii en una pagina de internet.