Moschino Funny! by Moschino Edt Spray 1.7 Oz

by Moschino

Fragrance was launched by the design house of Moschino in 2007 Moschino Funny! women's fragrance is classified as a playful floral Women's scent is recommended for daytime wear Fragrance has top notes bitter orange, pink pepper and red currant; middle notes of green tea, jasmine, peony and violet; and base notes of cedar, amber and moss Available in a 3.4-ounce eau de toilette spray We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moschino Funny! by Moschino Edt Spray 1.7 Oz!
member-e0c49
Moschino Funny! by Moschino Edt Spray 1.7 Oz uploaded by member-e0c49
Now I’m using my third bottle of this fragrance! In the warm season, this is just the perfect fragrance. It's fresh and a little spicy. It's nice to feel it when it's warm outside. It is so cheerful and sparkling and not at all suffocating or repulsive. It was during the warm season that I became friends with this fragrance and its citrus notes so pleased me. It really does lift the mood somehow. I now associate this fragrance with the beginning of a warm summer, when all the plants around are green, flowers are blooming and the stifling heat has not yet begun. This perfume is light and relaxed, just the kind you want to take with you on a summer vacation. [product:moschino-funny!-by-moschino-edt-spray-17-oz]
Ola S.
Irvine, CA
Moschino Funny! by Moschino Edt Spray 1.7 Oz uploaded by Ola S.
I am always happy with [product:moschino-funny!-by-moschino-edt-spray-17-oz] it’s so fresh and sweet! I like the small size because I can take it with me💓 #funny #parfume #moschino #fairyofmakeup #ItsOurParty
Carol Z.
I favor this one over love, it was my scent for over three years in college, but I moved to a different one, cuz some other girls asked me what i was wearing and I just didn't really want to smell like everyone else. Even though the same perfume will smell differently on everyone, but i just like have a distinction.
Amanda Y.
Adorable! Fresh, little bit citric, it reminds Dolce & Gabanna. Cute and girly bottle 💕
Evelina C.
North Port
Light, peppy fragrance for every day. It has a chic base that set it apart from the rest of the fragrances. The aroma is not simple, with character. Suitable for any time of the year. This fragrance has always been with me for 20 years. I can say with confidence that this is my best choice.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
1,209 reviews
I purchased this fragrance when we vacationed in Europe and I've had it for about 6 year's. I don't wear it often but it's a great spring/summer-scent. It's bright, fresh, feminine and sexy. It is longwearing and definitely lingers throughout the day.
Cynthia G.
Lancaster, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Is for much my favorite fragance, tests with different but I always return to this for its irresistible smell, but cool at the same time .. I'll never stop buying it ... it's definitely very young without being very sweet ... it's perfect !!!
Jesse W.
Belleville, IL
Hands down my favorite scent and probably will always be my go to the downside is they are so small so I run out really quick. Has a really light and airy sent and I just feel clean every time I use it I will probably not switch back to my other perfumes
Tzipporah S.
As a huge fan of the moschino scent called I love Love, I decided to try this one as well. I'm very happy I did. Its fruity and fun and the smell stays on the skin. The packaging is cute thr bottle is a good size for the price snd the scent is unique. I always get asked what I'm wearing. Definitely recommended.
Amy M.
Newmarket , NH
Please do not buy this. It’s super gross, almost like a flea market knockoff CK One that’s gone slightly bad, and even if you did happen to like the scent it’s gone in under a half hour and smells *worse* as it dries down. This was a huge disappointment because I’m a fan of moschino’s other scents (especially Toy 2) but this was a mega fail and I urge you to try something else if you’re tempted in any way by Funny

Looking for your answer?