Moschino Funny! by Moschino Edt Spray 1.7 Oz uploaded by Ksenia S.

BY MOSCHINO

Fragrance was launched by the design house of Moschino in 2007 Moschino Funny! women's fragrance is classified as a playful floral Women's scent is recommended for daytime wear Fragrance has top notes bitter orange, pink pepper and red currant; middle notes of green tea, jasmine, peony and violet; and base notes of cedar, amber and moss Available in a 3.4-ounce eau de toilette spray We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Carol Z.
I favor this one over love, it was my scent for over three years in college, but I moved to a different one, cuz some other girls asked me what i was wearing and I just didn't really want to smell like everyone else. Even though the same perfume will smell differently on everyone, but i just like have a distinction.
Ellie R.
I love this fragrance! For a while it was my go to summertime scent because it is so refreshing & revitalizing. I used to wear it to work & get compliments all the time. Many people have confused it for D&G Light Blue.

To me the green tea is so dominant in this scent it could compete with any of the EA's for best tea scent. You can pick up on the bitter orange & pepper from the beginning but it softens as the dry down kicks in. The sillage on this is strong, keep in mind when applying
Ruthie R.
Mesa, AZ
My coworker had this fragrance on and I demanded to know what it was. It was this one! It's super light, fruity, and not over-powering. I immediately bought it the next day.
elizabeth f.
Coachella , CA
I have not tried but i heard from a lot of bloggers that they love this perfume and would recommend to everyone
Ksenia S.
East Hanover
Moschino funny is my favorite perfume ever! I have been used it for 4 years. And always buy it. The price is good for its value. Frankly speaking this perfume is not very long lasting but I love it. It would be better if it was more long lasting Moschino Funny! by Moschino Edt Spray 1.7 Oz
Natalie S.
Devizes, Wiltshire
My dad bought me this from Spain and I don’t wear it that much but when I do I can’t really tell if I like the scent or not because it’s a bit different from other scents so I think if it was to be improved, put the scent on the packaging cos I’m a bit confused! Other than that I think it’s nice, I like the packaging and the bottle is perfect!
Ugnė J.
Alytus
The smell is amazing, it's not sweet at all, it stays on all day and you don't need to re-apply it throughout the day. The bottle and the packaging is cute, very decorative and feels luxurious. It's a bit on a pricey side but I still think it's worth to buy it, I have never found anything similar to this perfume.
Daniela C.
Puerto Ordaz
This fragrance has a sweet aroma a bit like caramel, is quite fresh on the skin, leaves a delicious aroma in the day and the best lasts a long time, I really give you about 1000 points
wendy M.
colombia
No he escuchado sobre este producto,pero me encantaria probarlo.
chicas pruebenloo,llo vii en una pagina de internet.