MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerMoschino
By Cheap & Chic Light Clouds Eau De Toilette Spray For Women

Moschino By Moschino Cheap & Chic Light Clouds Eau De Toilette Spray For Women

by Moschino

Cheap & Chic Light Clouds Eau De Toilette Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moschino By Moschino Cheap & Chic Light Clouds Eau De Toilette Spray For Women!
New York
I know that looks like a baby perfume. But the smell isn't babyish, trust me. It's my favorite. I have this smell in my memories, I love it. I use it everyday during the day. Maybe you can use another one to go out in the night but for the day , without doubt this one is the best.
Houston , TX
Cheap & Chic Light Clouds Perfume by Moschino, A light hearted floral fruity scent for women in a charming bottle? look no further than this free spirited perfume from the tongue in chic house of moschino . The flacon's fluffy white clouds represent the creamy soft scent that is composed of peach, cyclamen, lotus, jasmine, rose, ambrette, cedar and musk All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations.
Hampton
This perfume smells amazing! My mom got this perfume in her scentbird one month and after wearing it one day I went and ordered this offline! I love it. Not too strong, just a soft fresh scent that will get tons of compliments!
So light and super summery. I wear it everyday in the summer and it lasts all day! With my body chemistry it smells very fresh and slightly flowery.
Sermide
Youthful and fresh perfume suitable for the whole day. Very nice and fun packaging. It is one of the best perfumes I have and it is also very affordable
A big price tag for a big scent, this perfume is so strong you only need a couple of spritz and you will smell the same at the end of the day as to when you first applied it’s such a good perfume 9/10
newport
Lovely light fresh scent. I love wearing this in the spring I’ve bought a few in the cheap & chic series I like this but it’s not my favourite. I don’t think I’ll get this again I’d rather repurchase Toy2 🖤🖤 Deb cox
hshshdh
I am in love with this product it works so well for me as I love perfume.I use perfume so much and put of my favourites this must be one of the best I have ever used,the smell isn't to front which is great.But it is a perfume which will last the entire day and even next day.I recommend this to anyone who loves the scent of summer and flowers.Takes me back to My holiday to Ibiza.
truro
I adore this perfume. The scent is so sweet and take me back to summer ever my time I use it. I truly stand by this perfume and will by more and more. I would 100% recommend this product to others !
London
Really really love this! Bought one for me and my mum and we have been loving it. The smell isn’t too strong and it lasts all day. Really fresh and light.

Looking for your answer?