BY MORTON #57 in Salt

Be Informed. Salt Responsibly. You want to eat well without sacrificing taste. Learn ways to control your salt intake with our salting tips, then discover the benefits of our other great products. Salting Tips...Serve more home cooked meals with fresh ingredients so you can better control the amount of salt in your family's diet. Taste your food before salting. Make sure you read nutritional labels...most of your salt intake comes from processed foods. see more...

Sara B.
Richland, WA
For years and years and different generations my family has only used the Morton® Table Salt 4 lb. ! It is perfect for any recipe or just adding it to French fries or tomatoes! We will continue to have a box of Morton table salt in our cupboards for years to come!
Trang N.
I use this salt to kill weeds in my yard and to make slug-proof barriers around my garden. If you have weeds in the cracks of your pavements, boil some salt with water and pour over desired area. Make sure you don't accidently get any salt water on your lawn bc it will kill the roots of your perfectly manicured grass. Morton® Table Salt 4 lb.
Crystal A.
Midland, TX
I love buying this four pound box of table salt it lasts me a very long time even though I use it in almost every baking dish . The box runs at about four dollars and any grocery store . I always purchase it and recommend to anyone that uses salt, you won't have to buy salt for quite sometime if you buy this z
Katrina P.
I mainly use this as a gentle scrub for cleaning my cast iron pans and kosher salt for cooking. I like buying this in the large size so then I always have some on hand.
member-a726b2341
Mechanicsville, MD
We always look for this on the shelves. Its our go to. Well priced and never disappointed. You don't realize how much you enjoy it until you are searching for it!
Crystal K.
Brooklyn, N.Y
Morton table salt. I used to season my food. Morton table salt have been a household name for many years. I could remember Morton salt in my Grandma cupboard. .
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Morton table salt is the brand I always buy for the salt at my house. It's good, makes food taste better and the price is right :)
Carla H.
There are some dishes that are more delicious when used with a table salt. If a dish needs one, this is what we use at home.
Marta C.
A Household name, can't go wrong with buying this product! Its available at many locations and at a reasonable price.
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
Well this is the only brand of salt that I have ever used. It is a staple in my house and I will continue to buy it.