Morton Season All Seasoned Salt

by Morton

Morton® Season All® Seasoned Salt.
Contains no MSG.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morton Season All Seasoned Salt!
I use this on all my poultry for flavor and sometimes I use it when I'm making vegetable soup. It's a nice flavor and not overpowering at all. My mom grew up using this and I swear by it.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I make most of my soups from scratch with fresh meats, vegetables and home made broth... But I have a secret ingredient that takes them over the top and that is this Morton Seasoned Salt! It has just the right blend of spices to amp up any meal without overpowering the other flavors!
Scottsboro, AL
Ok I literally use this for everything hamburgers chicken steak pork chops everything. I use this and flower and mix it together and make me some home made chicken fingers .. yum.
Stuart, VA
This is by far the best brand of seasoned salt, I use it all the time. I usually buy it at any grocery store, or Dollar General. The flavor is amazing, and gives a bold flavor to what ever you add it too, I always have this in my cabinets. It's also very affordable.
Johnson City, TN
My mom has used this for as long as I can remember! Whether it was in the fried chicken recipe or on top of a fast food french-fry, we always had this around. Now that I'm on my own, I always have some on hand! It adds zest without being too spicy and adds great flavor to any meat, sauce, or even vegetable!
San Antonio, TX
I love this product leaves a rich flavor to my meals and spicy flavor I use in my meat on rice in any food I cook I add morton seasons can not live without this to my family loves the taste
Rio Hondo, TX
I love using this with all my foods. I always make sure that I have in my pantry. This has the perfect seasoning for me and our family. I will continue buying it for us.
Tallahassee, FL
Morton Season All Seasoned Salt has a great flavor. I like it on chicken. The flavor is nice and it is not overpowering. It is a good value. I highly recommend it.
Yeaddiss, KY
I absolutely love this stuff. It is great to make burgers with and I love it on rice as well. I can't think of many things it's not good on.
mission
I use this seasoning on almost everything I cook like hamburgers , chicken and beef has a great flavor that makes all food delicious