Morton Season All Seasoned Salt uploaded by Penny G.Morton Season All Seasoned Salt uploaded by linda p.

BY MORTON #76 in Salt

Morton® Season All® Seasoned Salt.
Contains no MSG. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chardae J.
I use this on all my poultry for flavor and sometimes I use it when I'm making vegetable soup. It's a nice flavor and not overpowering at all. My mom grew up using this and I swear by it.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I make most of my soups from scratch with fresh meats, vegetables and home made broth... But I have a secret ingredient that takes them over the top and that is this Morton Seasoned Salt! It has just the right blend of spices to amp up any meal without overpowering the other flavors!
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
This is by far the best brand of seasoned salt, I use it all the time. I usually buy it at any grocery store, or Dollar General. The flavor is amazing, and gives a bold flavor to what ever you add it too, I always have this in my cabinets. It's also very affordable.
niki g.
Johnson City, TN
My mom has used this for as long as I can remember! Whether it was in the fried chicken recipe or on top of a fast food french-fry, we always had this around. Now that I'm on my own, I always have some on hand! It adds zest without being too spicy and adds great flavor to any meat, sauce, or even vegetable!
carol f.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product leaves a rich flavor to my meals and spicy flavor I use in my meat on rice in any food I cook I add morton seasons can not live without this to my family loves the taste
Clarissa E.
Rio Hondo, TX
I love using this with all my foods. I always make sure that I have in my pantry. This has the perfect seasoning for me and our family. I will continue buying it for us.
Michelle L.
Yeaddiss, KY
I absolutely love this stuff. It is great to make burgers with and I love it on rice as well. I can't think of many things it's not good on.
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
I love Mortens Season All Seasoning Salt! It's so versatile, I use it nearly every time that I cook. It adds that extra "something"
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Like Morton Salt you have to have Morton season salt which is the best I love it and I recommend it .
Chantay W.
I love eating this on fish mostly and it's a staple that my family and I have used for years now.