BY MORTON SALT

Morton Salt 26 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cierra E.
Ladson, SC
The company began in Chicago, Illinois, in 1848 as a small sales agency, E. I. Wheeler, started by the Onondaga salt companies to sell their salt to the Midwest. In 1910, the business, which had by that time become both a manufacturer and a merchant of salt, was incorporated as the Morton Salt Company.[2] It was named after the owner and founder, Joy Morton, the son of J. Sterling Morton[3] who founded Arbor Day. Joy Morton started working for E. I. Wheeler in 1880, buying into the company for $10,000, with which he bought a fleet of lake boats to move salt west.[4] In 1969, the name 'Morton-Norwich' came into use.[5]
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Any food needs this holy grail. No dish is complete without a pinch of salt. What better salt than an iodized salt. It’s worth the price and can be used for more than a month. I get this mostly from Walmart
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
This is the main product I use for ANY dish! Salt can be unhealthy but if you put the right amount you have great taste and something that won’t harm you!!!
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
This is the only salt I use so I guess I can't really compare it to anything else. It's affordable and my food tastes right, so I won't complain.
Manisha K.
Jersey City, NJ
Always use this salt. I only need a little to make my food yum and just right amount of salt. It's a must in my every recipe 😊
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
It’s good salt I guess I mean all salt taste the same to me though yo be honest with you