BY MORTON

Morton® Salt.
Salt Savvy™ by Morton.
Tips on back.
This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient. see more...

• Is this salt high in sodium? 5 Answers
  • Who else remembers their Mom's using this brand of salt? I do.1 Answers
Mahi V.
Foodie Expert
My family and now myself, we’ve been buying this since I can remember. It’s iodized, produced in a regulated environment and has been on the market forever. I definitely would purchase this again.
Sarah M.
Foodie Expert
It's salt. This product is very affordable, lasts forever, and you can literally put in on anything. I used it just this morning when I cooked eggs and made a turkey, egg, and avocado sand which. There is literally a million things you can do with this ingredient.
Guadalupe A.
Foodie Expert
I don't know what it is but I will never buy store brand or any other brand of basic salt. This just tastes good and real lol. I definitely like the regular better than iodized but that personal preference. Obviously it's great with all foods with the right amount.
Laura R.
Foodie Expert
Para todas las comidas es necesario un tique de Sal para los buenos gustos! Recomiendo un toque en cualquier comida preparada! Tidis duran Huuujuuuuuummmmmm Riiiiiico
Kameko H.
Foodie Expert
Its salt. I use it on many things to keep them from being bland. I suggest sprinkling some on your green been casserole and to chicken breasts before serving them to friends. Also keep a little in your pocket for those upcoming office parties full of bland colorless dishes. Maybe put a few packs of pepper in there as well for good measure
Mayra A.
Horizon City, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm getting ready my kitchen ready for some holiday cooking 🍳 and my Morton salt is one of the main ingredients in my list so gooble gooble.
mija k.
My go to salt. Growing up my mother always used this brand. Now in my house we always have at least 3 of these bottles so we never run out.
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
My family always buys this because its our favorite salt and it goes with everything litteralky all food from eggs to meatt all food yess
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
Foodie Expert
Morton Salt is good salt. I don't hatdly use salt but when I do its always Morton's Salt. I recommend it for everything you. Cook
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Only salt i use for years they also have the grinder bottles too great flavor for foods for cooking and baking
Madeline D.
Is this salt high in sodium?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Foodie Expert
Who else remembers their Mom's using this brand of salt? I do.