BY MORTON #16 in Salt

Morton® Salt.
Salt Savvy™ by Morton.
Tips on back.
This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient. see more...

• Is this salt high in sodium? 5 Answers
  • Who else remembers their Mom's using this brand of salt? I do.1 Answers
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Best salt on the market iodized for proper nutrition. I picked this up at foodcity of course salt is only good in small doses adds great flavor to anything meats and vegetables. I’m a repeat customer. Morton Salt
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
My family and now myself, we’ve been buying this since I can remember. It’s iodized, produced in a regulated environment and has been on the market forever. I definitely would purchase this again.
Guadalupe A.
I don't know what it is but I will never buy store brand or any other brand of basic salt. This just tastes good and real lol. I definitely like the regular better than iodized but that personal preference. Obviously it's great with all foods with the right amount.
Laura R.
Para todas las comidas es necesario un tique de Sal para los buenos gustos! Recomiendo un toque en cualquier comida preparada! Tidis duran Huuujuuuuuummmmmm Riiiiiico
Kameko H.
Its salt. I use it on many things to keep them from being bland. I suggest sprinkling some on your green been casserole and to chicken breasts before serving them to friends. Also keep a little in your pocket for those upcoming office parties full of bland colorless dishes. Maybe put a few packs of pepper in there as well for good measure
Sarah M.
It's salt. This product is very affordable, lasts forever, and you can literally put in on anything. I used it just this morning when I cooked eggs and made a turkey, egg, and avocado sand which. There is literally a million things you can do with this ingredient.
Marina J.
This is the only brand of salt I use, and this is my favorite version. I tried their iodized sea salt and absolutely hated it- used it once (same amount as usual) and my eggs tasted so salty I ended up trashing them. Now this version is perfect. You also can't beat the price!
Brianna  P.
Durham, NC
This is the most classic salt you can get! It generally works great for any recipes. The only thing I would change is the pourer. Sometimes it can all spill out.
Mayra A.
Horizon City, TX
I'm getting ready my kitchen ready for some holiday cooking 🍳 and my Morton salt is one of the main ingredients in my list so gooble gooble.
mija k.
My go to salt. Growing up my mother always used this brand. Now in my house we always have at least 3 of these bottles so we never run out.
Madeline D.
Is this salt high in sodium?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Who else remembers their Mom's using this brand of salt? I do.