Morton Potassium Chloride  Water Softening Pellets 40 Lb Bag

Morton Potassium Chloride Water Softening Pellets 40 Lb Bag

BY MORTON POTASSIUM CHLORIDE

Morton potassium chloride pellets: provide a sodium alternative to soften water; provide a means to increase potassium, an essential human and plant nutrient, through softened water; reduce chloride discharge by up to 20% as compared to sodium chloride softened water; use one bag per filling to maximize performance. see more...

• How do you use these? Do you have to have a water softeni...1 Answers
  • Where can we buy this from4 Answers
Morton Potassium Chloride  Water Softening Pellets 40 Lb Bag
Morton Potassium Chloride Water Softening Pellets 40 Lb Bag
Monique K.
APACHE JUNCTION
I have not personally used this yet, because I don no own a water softener yet. I do know from working at Home Depot, from customers how good they are for your skin. If you are in Arizona, it is so dry and the water is so hard ruins facets, shower heads, this helps it. It is also really good for a child with eczema.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Decorator Expert Level 4
We use these pellets for our water softener at my home. They work great and last a long time. My only complaint is that the bag is so darn heavy, I can never carry it in the house by myself!
Erica B.
We have used these ever since I was a small child. this is the only brand we purchase and they seem to make a huge difference in the softness of the water.
Afshan M.
Used these in the state where I live we get snow so much got this from home Depot and it works in melting snow
Bethany W.
Florida has ridiculously hard water. Other brands don't help as much. For the price, this is the best.
Becky H.
Lansing, KS
Used these growing up with well water. Worked great. You could always tell when you ran out!
Alexandra H.
Winthrop, MN
These work really well! I love these and they really do work, I recommend them
rachelle a.
Growing up, Morton was always our go to brand for salt... It is what we used in our water softener when we had one. It is a big bag and lasted us a good while
Lisa L.
This is a Great for the pool or spa. Just throw some in and it is as easy as that
Afshan M.
Where can we buy this from
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
How do you use these? Do you have to have a water softening system?