Morton Popcorn Salt uploaded by Justine U.Morton Popcorn Salt uploaded by Rachael W.

BY MORTON

Morton® Popcorn Salt.
Super fine salt.
This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient. see more...

Kendra O.
So yummy on popcorn. Super fine salt. I have this in 3 oz container. This is good even on French fries and corn on the cob. I like that it’s super fine. I would recommend this popcorn salt. It’s very versatile.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Best salt for home made popcorn!!! We decided to forgo microwave popcorn and make healthier popcorn that we can customize! We love this salt! It has the best flavor. Also has a great price!!
Lisa G.
Waldorf , Md
We pop popcorn often in my house and this is the go to salt we use. It is light weight and very tasty. It is just enough salt for your popcorn. Yummy
Yvette B.
Meh.... its ok. I don't feel that is was any different from using regular salt. Maybe I am wrong but I think I would rather save my money next time.
Jessica N.
Davenport, IA
Love, love, love this popcorn salt. I need good salty buttery popcorn and this does the trick.
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
Me and my dad uses this a lot. We like like salt on our popcorn. This stuff is good.
Diana L.
Never heard of popcorn salt! Where can I find this?
Karin B.
What is the difference between popcorn salt and regular salt?
Melissa M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Does this help to resemble movie theater popcorn?