BY MORTON #58 in Salt

Morton® Natural Sea Salt.
All-purpose.
This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient. see more...

Haley E.
Americus, GA
Morton Natural Sea Salt is a great alternative to salt. It is a healthier option. I use it with cooking. It can be used in many recipes. I am satisfied with the flavor. I usually buy it at Walmart. I think it is super affordable. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a healthier option to salt.
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for cooking anything. It is healthier than ionized salt. I used it to make my turkey but I put it in everything - made potatoes, salad dressings, and rice. You name it.
Ashlee S.
This is a great quality sea salt. I use it on so many things. My favorite way to use it is on chocolate caramel brownies. It has a great flavor and provides a little crunch. I will be purchasing again when I run out.
Mandy E.
Great all-purpose sea salt for cooking. Like any sea salt its much stronger than normal table salt so a LITTLE goes a LONG way(i learned this the hard way and really over salted my first dish!😝) But this is also a nice everyday cooking sea salt because it is a great price, there are alot of more expensive gourmet sea salts you can get for specialty dishes but for everyday use this is a perfect go to salt(and Morton is a classic iconic brand!)
Kara K.
This is the only brand of sea salt that I buy! It lasts such a long time. It is great for any baking and cooking needs. The flavor is great ! Use it in moderation. Definitely recommend this brand you will not be disappointed.
Giulliana P.
I've started cooking with this type of salt and even though is healthier than the normal kind, it does not salt our food, I see myself having to use a lot more than normally because it doesn't give my food much flavor.
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
So I mean salt is salt. But in our house we particularly like this one. My husband is a salt fanatic and puts it on literally everything! I on the other hand use this salt for cleaning, and I typically add a tea spoon to my facial and body cleanser for an awesome scrub down. Gotta love some good old salt.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Frequent buyer of this salt. I have tended to lean towards sea salt for a while. Usually Morton Salt was my go to but after making the switch I am very happy! The price is great and you can find it in most stores! Great taste in all foods!
Paula O.
I love sea salt and mortons is my go to. Their products never disappoints. I love the house easy you lightly sprinkle or if you want a lot you also have that option!
Hayley K.
This sea salt is great for soups, stews, or other dishes that I make regularly. Since it doesn't contain iodide, I don't solely use it - but it's great to have on hand.
Nicole N.
Davie, FL
What makes this a healthier choice?