BY MORTON

Morton® Natural Sea Salt.
All-purpose.
This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
So I mean salt is salt. But in our house we particularly like this one. My husband is a salt fanatic and puts it on literally everything! I on the other hand use this salt for cleaning, and I typically add a tea spoon to my facial and body cleanser for an awesome scrub down. Gotta love some good old salt.
Giulliana P.
I've started cooking with this type of salt and even though is healthier than the normal kind, it does not salt our food, I see myself having to use a lot more than normally because it doesn't give my food much flavor.
Paula O.
I love sea salt and mortons is my go to. Their products never disappoints. I love the house easy you lightly sprinkle or if you want a lot you also have that option!
April S.
Gulfport, MS
Sea salt is amazing. It brings out the best flavors in everything. I love the health benefits also. Cant go wrong with this in my opinion.
Justine V.
It's cheap and always lasts a long time. I use it to refill my Saltmill. You can find it in almost every grocery store or drugstore.
Molly M.
I prefer the taste of Mortons sea salt vs other brands it taste very natural and pure and doesn't have an artificial salty flavor.
Amber O.
Chesapeake, VA
Best salt. Great flavor and is perfect for cooking with. Morton's is the only salt or family purchases and it is great.
Jessica D.
Are there other kinds of salt? This in the best salt, love sea salt. Tastes great. I dont buy any other kind of salt.
Mandy E.
Great all-purpose sea salt for cooking. Like any sea salt its much stronger than normal table salt so a LITTLE goes a LONG way(i learned this the hard way and really over salted my first dish!­čśŁ) But this is also a nice everyday cooking sea salt because it is a great price, there are alot of more expensive gourmet sea salts you can get for specialty dishes but for everyday use this is a perfect go to salt(and Morton is a classic iconic brand!)
Ashlee S.
This is a great quality sea salt. I use it on so many things. My favorite way to use it is on chocolate caramel brownies. It has a great flavor and provides a little crunch. I will be purchasing again when I run out.
Nicole N.
Davie, FL
Foodie Expert
What makes this a healthier choice?