BeautySkinBath & BodyMorton
morton natural epsom salt plain

morton® natural epsom salt plain

by Morton

An Epsom Salt bath or soak has been a trusted natural remedy for minor aches, and sprains for centuries. Epsom Salt can help relieve tired, achy muscles by providing magnesium to help reduce swelling, and sulfate which helps flush toxins and form proteins in joints. Epsom Salt can also be consumed as a natural saline laxative for occasional relief.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of morton® natural epsom salt plain !
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
So ive been getting some pain in my right hip/butt area, so i used a cup of this in my bathwater soaked for 20minutes and woke up feeling great, but ill use this for a week and it will do wonders.
Laura M.
Elkins, AR
This stuff is gold in a house full of athletes. Epsom salt baths have become a regular thing around our house and are super effective in lessening muscle soreness and stiffness. Highly recommended.
Erin F.
I use Morton's Epsom salt when I had an ingrown toenail trimmed I this product helped it heal quickly. I still use it occasionally for my dry heals, it really helps it the dead skin off.

Looking for your answer?