BY MORTON

Morton® McCormick® Iodized Salt & Pepper.
MC®.
Salt.
Pepper.
This salt supplies iodide, a necessary nutrient.
Iodized salt. see more...

Lindsay J.
Foodie Expert
These are the salt and pepper shakers I buy. It’s simple, they have a decent design and are so easy to use. I keep these in my grill bbq shelf in the kitchen. These are easy to replace at your local walmart or some Publixes
Connie L.
Foodie Expert
The price on this product is great for a couple or singles. I just love mccormick species they have great taste. I do not use a lote of salt but I do use ton of pepper. it last me over 3 months
Jessie J.
Peoria Hts, IL
These are perfect for trips! I always have this lovely duo in my motor home, they're fantastic because you can close them and they aren't in a glass container so your worry free.
Brandi Q.
Kailua, HI
My bf and I love to leave these in our kitchen because they're so convenient. We have repurchased multiple times and we will definitely continue to do so. You can't really go wrong with Morton and McCormick! haha :)
KimMy O.
Foodie Expert
Cooking essentials lol I don't use at the table, I cook with it. I season meats with the salt and pepper among other spices, so I make sure to never run out!
Kayla H.
This a great deal for what you pay. They taste just fine. My only suggestion is to be a bit careful when using the salt, it tends to come out a bit fast.
kevin h.
Washington, DC
Morton McCormick iodized salt and pepper works great been with my family recipes for the longest let em be with yours.....lol
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
Foodie Expert
Great product! Easy to find, and its very cheap. The design is cute, and great for moving into an apartment, or a vacation.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Cheap and handy. There is no sense in spending tons of money on things like salt and pepper when it all tastes the same!
Amanda K.
Caldwell, ID
Great product and very convenient. Perfect size for my family and always like to keep a sermon the camper when I am able