BY MORTON

Morton® McCormick® Iodized Salt & Pepper.
MC®.
Salt.
Pepper.
This salt supplies iodide, a necessary nutrient.
Iodized salt. see more...

Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Foodie Expert
Ive bought these for years. They are conveinent and affordable. Perfect to keep on the dining room table
Tekelia B.
Tekelia B.
Jonesboro, GA
I keep like 2 or 3 of these in my kitchen. They are very convenient to use and you can just refill them when you are done. I would recommend these to friends and family.
Kendal  G.
Kendal G.
Ephrata, PA
Foodie Expert
I mean there's not a ton to say about salt and pepper, but this stuff is good and is convenient and well priced!
KimMy O.
KimMy O.
Foodie Expert
Cooking essentials lol I don't use at the table, I cook with it. I season meats with the salt and pepper among other spices, so I make sure to never run out!
Janel I.
Janel I.
Maspeth, NY
Conveniently packaged and I love the design. This can go in any to most food. What more can I say?
Connie L.
Connie L.
Foodie Expert
The price on this product is great for a couple or singles. I just love mccormick species they have great taste. I do not use a lote of salt but I do use ton of pepper. it last me over 3 months
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Cheap and handy. There is no sense in spending tons of money on things like salt and pepper when it all tastes the same!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Caldwell, ID
Great product and very convenient. Perfect size for my family and always like to keep a sermon the camper when I am able
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
This a great deal for what you pay. They taste just fine. My only suggestion is to be a bit careful when using the salt, it tends to come out a bit fast.
Brandi Q.
Brandi Q.
Kailua, HI
My bf and I love to leave these in our kitchen because they're so convenient. We have repurchased multiple times and we will definitely continue to do so. You can't really go wrong with Morton and McCormick! haha :)