BY MORTON #53 in Salt

Morton® McCormick® Iodized Salt & Pepper.
MC®.
Salt.
Pepper.
This salt supplies iodide, a necessary nutrient.
Iodized salt. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lindsay J.
These are the salt and pepper shakers I buy. It’s simple, they have a decent design and are so easy to use. I keep these in my grill bbq shelf in the kitchen. These are easy to replace at your local walmart or some Publixes
Connie L.
The price on this product is great for a couple or singles. I just love mccormick species they have great taste. I do not use a lote of salt but I do use ton of pepper. it last me over 3 months
Jessie J.
Peoria Hts, IL
These are perfect for trips! I always have this lovely duo in my motor home, they're fantastic because you can close them and they aren't in a glass container so your worry free.
Tekelia B.
Jonesboro, GA
I keep like 2 or 3 of these in my kitchen. They are very convenient to use and you can just refill them when you are done. I would recommend these to friends and family.
Brandi Q.
Kailua, HI
My bf and I love to leave these in our kitchen because they're so convenient. We have repurchased multiple times and we will definitely continue to do so. You can't really go wrong with Morton and McCormick! haha :)
KimLann D.
Cooking essentials lol I don't use at the table, I cook with it. I season meats with the salt and pepper among other spices, so I make sure to never run out!
Kayla H.
This a great deal for what you pay. They taste just fine. My only suggestion is to be a bit careful when using the salt, it tends to come out a bit fast.
kevin h.
Washington, DC
Morton McCormick iodized salt and pepper works great been with my family recipes for the longest let em be with yours.....lol
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
Great product! Easy to find, and its very cheap. The design is cute, and great for moving into an apartment, or a vacation.
Amanda K.
Caldwell, ID
Great product and very convenient. Perfect size for my family and always like to keep a sermon the camper when I am able