Morton Lite Salt Mixture uploaded by Tatiana R.Morton Lite Salt Mixture uploaded by Nora P.Morton Lite Salt Mixture uploaded by Anna K.

BY MORTON

Morton® Lite Salt™ Mixture.

50% less sodium than table salt.

See nutrition information for sodium content.

Iodized salt & potassium chloride.

This salt supplies iodide, a necessary nutrient. see more...

• Does this have a bad metallic taste like NuSalt does?1 Answers
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
It is a good source for using to replenish electrolytes. I use it while doing the keto diet. It can be a bit bitter if I use it to season after the food has been cooked so I find that it works better if I use it on foods that have a lot of liquid like soups and stews.
Claire E.
Indianapolis
I've been doing keto and have desperately trying to get my electrolytes up. No supplement really comes close to the daily recommended amount. This has the highest amount and I can use it in place of plain salt. So it doubles for potassium and salt in regards to electrolytes. Tastes like crap on its own so I mix it in sometimes with sugar free jello, Natural Calm for potassium, and some lemon juice.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
I use Morton Lite Salt Mixture to salt my food. I discovered in October when I started the keto diet. I've been using it to salt my food and sometimes I eat it plain with water when I need extra potassium. If you're starting a low carb diet, I highly recommend it.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I am overweight and one of the toughest things for me to do to lose the weight is give up salt. So to avoid the exorbitant prices for a no salt substitute I found this amazing product. I notice no difference I. taste and it's better than the regular salt I was eating before. I am actually rather grateful for this product and would recommend happily!
Angela Z.
Pacifica, CA
I'm on a keto diet, and it's super important to consume enough electrolytes such as potassium.  To help with my potassium intake, I use Morton Lite Salt instead of regular salt.  It's half regular iodized salt and half potassium salt.  Tastes fine, but I use a little bit more than normal and more than is called for in recipes.  Sometimes it's hard to guesstimate how much more you need but life is short so I just wing it.
Nora P.
I stumbled onto this product at the grocery store. I was looking for Just salt made with potassium but I found this one with half sodium and half potassium. I thought this is a great way to replace sodium than cutting it cold turkey. my only down fall is that I don't know how much replaces regular salt.
Cali C.
This is the only salt we use in our house. We usually buy it at Safeway or Walmart. It is great to flavor any meal and can easily be use. Pick this up on your next shopping trip!
Chantay W.
My mom swears by this product and tries to get everyone to eat it. I literally, won't buy any other type of salt because I was raised on this brand and won't convert to any other.
Nicole D.
Best salt product ever ! we have use this in our family for generations! this salt is original ! it is the best to cook with put out fires with !!
Michelle C.
Whittier, CA
Low sodium, perfect for anyone that is watching their salt intake. Doesn't taste any differently, matter of fact, I find it has a better taste
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
Does this have a bad metallic taste like NuSalt does?