BY MORTON

Mediterranean Artichoke Chicken Salad Recipe. Usage Tips: Generally You Can Use Morton Coarse Kosher Salt In Your Favorite Recipes As You Would Morton Table Salt And Canning And Pickling Salt. Teaspoon For Teaspoon. For Amounts Greater Than 1/4 Cup Increase The Amount Of Kosher Salt By One Tablespoon For Each 1/4 Cup Of Salt. This Salt Does Not Supply Iodine A Necessary Nutrient. Remove Tab. Pull Spout To Open. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 024600017039 K see more...

• What’s for dinner today? Morton Kosher Salt - Coarse - 2 ...1 Answers
  • This is always in my kitchen. I have several different sa...1 Answers
Make-up t.
new york
I've stopped cooking with a lot of salt but whenever i do happen to reach for it, this is the only one i reach for. its kosher which i love and its great to toss edamame once its been steamed. i purchased this at target but i believe you can find it at any regular grocery store
Arianna W.
Norfolk, VA
The salt I buy, always! I like to get the big box because I use it for many things other than cooking (like de-gunking my pans and even my iron). It's useful and delicious!
Megan V.
Jemez Pueblo, NM
I love the course kosher salt. I use it as my only cooking salt. I love that the crystals are bigger than table salt so you don't risk over salting your food.
Cassie W.
This is always my go to brand. Never have had any issues with it. I've always known only this brand, although I have made a switch to their seasalt instead
Mary D.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I use Morton Zkosher salt almost every night. I love how it brings out amazing flavor in all my dishes! I highly recommend it for all levels of cooks!
Marla R.
Love love love! Morton is amazing and I love that they are always affordable but never lacking in quality! Perfect to use in just about everything.
Joy E.
Warwick, RI
I use this salt on a daily basis! It's in my pantry right now. Whether using it for cooking or household projects, this stuff is the best!
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I use kosher salt when making mozzarella cheese ....such a great quality of salt ! Some of my dishes does call for kosher salt ...
maria v.
This was most definitely my go to before I switched to pink Himalayan salt. However in a pinch I will youse this no hesitation.
Devin M.
Odenton, MD
Lasts forever, and a little goes a long way, this is among my favorite brands, it really enhances the flavors when you cook!
Rachel R.
Brookings, SD
This is always in my kitchen. I have several different salts for different meals and dishes, but this is my go-to.