BY MORTON

Morton Iodized Table Salt - 4lb. Box. Granulated, iodized, Morton table salt. 4 lb. carton with reclosable metal spout and tamper evident seal. This salt supplies iodide, a necessary nutrient. Free-flowing and anticaking see more...

Janie A.
Foodie Expert
One of my fav brands of salt to buy and use in my recipes. I use it for almost anything to season Soup, put in my pies, and just use it for the day to day seasoning. It's always at a very reasonable price anywhere you go!
Choua M.
Troutdale, OR
Use these everyday and still using these. these are my number one salt that i always used and always see my family use.
Brittany C.
Have been buying this since I was little. I don't think I've ever tried anything else.
Courtney W.
This brand has always been a staple in my kitchen cabinet ever since I can remember. I will continue to buy this brand. The price is great as well for such a large quantity.
sravya b.
Madison, WI
It's so big. and good price. I and my family are using it since years.. we like it
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
This is the only brand of salt my family and I use. We use this size to refill our shakers and we only buy one box for a while.
Alex H.
Roslindale, MA
Classic salt. Can't go wrong with this brand. What more is there to say. It's great to buy in bulk and use to refill containers.
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
Only brand my family and I use, always have it on hand and extra in the cupboard!
Joy A.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
This is the only brand I use I literally have a storage cabinet for this in case I run out
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Foodie Expert
I use this every time I cook. Perfect amount of saltiness for spaghetti or Cuban food.
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
Foodie Expert
Does salt have an expiration date?
Charna H.