BY MORTON

Morton Iodized Table Salt - 4lb. Box. Granulated, iodized, Morton table salt. 4 lb. carton with reclosable metal spout and tamper evident seal. This salt supplies iodide, a necessary nutrient. Free-flowing and anticaking see more...

Janie A.
One of my fav brands of salt to buy and use in my recipes. I use it for almost anything to season Soup, put in my pies, and just use it for the day to day seasoning. It's always at a very reasonable price anywhere you go!
Courtney W.
This brand has always been a staple in my kitchen cabinet ever since I can remember. I will continue to buy this brand. The price is great as well for such a large quantity.
Alex H.
Roslindale, MA
Classic salt. Can't go wrong with this brand. What more is there to say. It's great to buy in bulk and use to refill containers.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
This is the only brand of salt my family and I use. We use this size to refill our shakers and we only buy one box for a while.
Choua M.
Troutdale, OR
Use these everyday and still using these. these are my number one salt that i always used and always see my family use.
Joy A.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the only brand I use I literally have a storage cabinet for this in case I run out
T J.
This is a throw back that everybody and there grandma has had in the cabinets and on tables
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
I use this every time I cook. Perfect amount of saltiness for spaghetti or Cuban food.
Brittany C.
Have been buying this since I was little. I don't think I've ever tried anything else.
sravya b.
Madison, WI
It's so big. and good price. I and my family are using it since years.. we like it
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
Does salt have an expiration date?
Charna H.