BY MORTON

Morton® Iodized Sea Salt.
Each purchase helps fight breast cancer.
All-purpose.
This salt supplies iodide, a necessary nutrient. see more...

Buy on Target*
Rona S.
Rona S.
new york , ny
Still trying to figure this out, how to use it and how much but I do like this and intend to use it with all of my cooking. A little does go a long way so I advise to become familiar with it first before using a lot and as usual, increase use gradually.
Zi'andra B.
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Foodie Expert
Mortons has been around for many years and is my go to. But now that there is a Sea salt, I buy them in quantities. Love this salt.
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
Frackville, PA
Foodie Expert
Very good, and a great substitute for plain Iodized Salt. It is healthier and fits better in to my diet. Not to mention, Morton is my number one go-to for salt products, always a family favorite.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Frankford , DE
Its salt.....You can't really mess up salt! No matter the brand salt will always taste, well Salty. So enjoy your salt although only in moderation unless you would like to die before age 50....
julie w.
julie w.
It's salt.
Taryn R.
Taryn R.
West Rutland, VT
I like this brand of sea salt. It is a nice addition to your food rather than regular table salt.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Okay, so this salt firstly tastes better than average iodized salt. Secondly I had very infected ears after re-piercing my ears. This sea salt drew out all of the ickiness in a warm water bath, and helped my ears trememndously. Duality!
noor k.
noor k.
Make sure to buy iodize salt, it's good for your health and well being. I like this brand though
Denisa U.
Denisa U.
Foodie Expert
I just like this salt. This is the only brand my mom ever used so I guess this is why I buy this brand of salt.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Foodie Expert
My favorite to use. I much prefer sea salt over table salt and although many do not iodine, this one does. It's inexpensive and a little goes a long way.