BY MORTON #10 in Salt

Morton® Iodized Salt.
Salt Savvy™ by Morton.
Tips on back.
This salt supplies iodide, a necessary nutrient. see more...

Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Love this brand gives amazing flavor to my dish and super convenient to use.Amazing packaging.Recommend Morton Iodized Salt
Sanjana N.
Morton Iodized Salt is the only brand of salt I've ever used and I love it. I use it in my daily cooking and baking. I usually get it from Walmart.
Diana B.
Good product. I love that it contains iodide. it's a staple in our house. easy to use package
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Morton Is the only brand of salt I have ever purchased. It lasts me a long time and is completely affordable. I love using it to cook. I always add salt to any pasta I cook to help it from sticking to the pan or pot. A little goes a long way which is a huge plus.
Brooke J.
Memphis, TN
I love salt. If I didn't have it I don't think I could eat anything cause I eat it on everything. Have to have it.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I love this salt I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who is trying to cook you need to season your food for it to taste well
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
One of the most classic packaging that your mom knows , your gandma knows and your great grandma knows and even her grandma . It has been around for a long time and is still a home staple to many . Personally I don't like to use anything else ! Best and always will be , and I will never stop buying and for $1 you can't beat it!
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Morton Iodized Salt
I use this to add any flavor to bland food. I sprinkle a bit and I’m good to do! Super affordable and your local market. Would recommend to anyone
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,367 reviews
I love using Morton iodized salt!!! I love baking with it it makes everything taste better!!!!
Oriana V1305547 M.
Doral, FL
Yes i use this iodized salt all the time for my food and everything in my kitchen so i like it, yes i buy again this salt
Erika B.
How hot is the salt? Is it like Texas Pete hot or chili pepper hot?
Corey K.