BY MORTON #10 in Salt

Morton® Iodized Salt.
Salt Savvy™ by Morton.
Tips on back.
This salt supplies iodide, a necessary nutrient. see more...

Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
This product works. It lasts so long since I don't eat so much salt, but when I do I only use Morton salt.
Mariama H.
It's salt.. Good to cook with, clean an iron, keep snails out of your ice, defrost food. It has many uses.
Raina H.
Morton idolized salt is all I use!! It is the only salt you would find in my grandmothers home also.
Dayrie M.
Brooklyn , NY
my mom used this kind of salt because it gives a excellent flavor to the beans
iand itt tastes goos !
virginia w.
Morton Salt Iodized this is the only salt i know i grew up with this brand it works on my food lol
Jacky R.
Bakersfield, CA
Seriously the only one I use not only cause it's iodized but a little pinch of salt goes a long way
Hannah A.
Where I shop these are only $.99! Such a great price and what's more to say about table salt lol.
Veronica N.
Plantation, FL
Good, I like that this contains iodide, is a necessary nutrient in our diets, and is good for us
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,367 reviews
I love using Morton iodized salt!!! I love baking with it it makes everything taste better!!!!
Diana B.
Good product. I love that it contains iodide. it's a staple in our house. easy to use package
Erika B.
How hot is the salt? Is it like Texas Pete hot or chili pepper hot?
Corey K.