BY MORTON #10 in Salt

Morton® Iodized Salt.
Salt Savvy™ by Morton.
Tips on back.
This salt supplies iodide, a necessary nutrient. see more...

Patricia W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
The Martins lights on I like to use on elbow macaroni and also on hard boiled eggs. Few other little things like your chicken to season the water and also and cakes and pies I still use it a little but I'm not supposed to have salt at all.
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
Perfect for cooking! It's a great size and lasts FOREVER! This is my go-to brand for this kind of salt. It's easy to pour. The price is great and you can find it pretty much anywhere. I would recommend this to anyone.
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
I keep this in my cupboard just in case one of my shakers ever runs out. It's a great backup for shakers! I definitely recommend to keep this in a pantry somewhere.
Phuong D.
Wichita, KS
We have always used this salt brand. Sold at many different stores.. Affordable.we use this to season all our recipes. Repeat user and would recommend to others! Offers at Dillons and Walmart
Sanjana N.
Morton Iodized Salt is the only brand of salt I've ever used and I love it. I use it in my daily cooking and baking. I usually get it from Walmart.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
This is my all time favorite brand of salt to use. No other brand can stand up to its quality. It meets all my expectations and it tastes great as well.
Erin P.
Growing up, my parents always cooked with this salt. Naturally, I've started to do the same. Who can complain, it's a classic staple within the family!
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
what can you say about salt? it is affordable, we use it daily. Sold everywhere. I always have it around... use it for cooking and also on margaritas
Joanne H.
This is my favorite brand of salt and the only one I use. I grew up with my mom using this brand and now I use it in and on everything.
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Love this brand gives amazing flavor to my dish and super convenient to use.Amazing packaging.Recommend Morton Iodized Salt
Erika B.
How hot is the salt? Is it like Texas Pete hot or chili pepper hot?
Corey K.