GroceryPantryMorton
Iodized Salt Shakers - 2 CT

Morton Iodized Salt Shakers - 2 CT

by Morton

Morton® Iodized Salt Shakers.
This salt supplies iodide, a necessary nutrient.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morton Iodized Salt Shakers - 2 CT!
Gina V.
New Brighton, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
These salt shakers are great for on the go and traveling. We keep a set in our cabin tote.
Saige R.
West Monroe, LA
These are a classic. I always have these on hand and they never disappoint. I like to buy the salt and paper duo packs. They are very affordable. I would recommend this brand.
Cecilia G.
Fresno, CA
Bought this little package to keep one in my lunch tote. It is a convenient size and since then packaging is disposable... it’s perfect to carry everywhere without any worries.
Beth S.
New Oxford, PA
Morton salt is a staple. Always a good product. Just wish they weren’t so expensive compared to the other brands out there.
Tina N.
Land O Lakes, FL
I bought this for the break room at work. It is nonrefillable when you’re done toss it in the trash this is great for travel camping keep an extra one in your car and many other things
Annette B.
Goshen, OH
I carry these in my purse just in case I can’t find some. It is affordable and I would recommend this. I wouldn’t change anything about it. I’m a repeat customer and I will continue.
Sandra B.
Knoxville , TN
Easy to use and store. Especially easy to take on packing a lunch or going on vacation great price.
Victoria P.
Staten Island , NY
I use this for bbq and when I have a bunch of people over. But I like to grind my salt
Ashley  B.
Cleveland, OH
Convenient to have these readily available to use in the kitchen or at the table. Love that you can choose the desired amount needed by turning the top.
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
These are quick and simple great for a bbq so you dont have to pass around a big container love that they come in a 2 pack just for this reason

Looking for your answer?