BY MORTON #11 in Salt

Morton® Iodized Salt.
Salt Savvy™ by Morton.
Tips on back.
This salt supplies iodide, a necessary nutrient. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Morton salt is a staple in my kitchen. It’s always fresh. The flavor isn’t harsh. I sprinkle just a bit of salt and pepper on chicken, Brown it, squeeze fresh lemon over it, and let it finish in the oven.
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
It should be illegal to say that I love salt, but I do, and this one is one of the best I’ve found in the US. I love its flavor and it makes my food taste delicious!
Veronica S.
This is a must have product for all bakers! I grew up using this salt in everything! Now i prefer only using this salt in baking. I highly recommend this product
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
I have never used any other brand of salt in my life. This is all my mother used and this is all I use. I keep a container of this in the cupboard even though I have cut back on salt. When I do need salt, I’m sticking to Morton’s!!
Stephanie M.
Waverly
This is the only salt I buy and the only salt I remember all of my family using. It's very inexpensive and will last for quite a while and I love salt so I tend to use to much. I've tried other salts and none compares to this! I can always tell the difference.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Morton Is the only brand of salt I have ever purchased. It lasts me a long time and is completely affordable. I love using it to cook. I always add salt to any pasta I cook to help it from sticking to the pan or pot. A little goes a long way which is a huge plus.
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
One of the most classic packaging that your mom knows , your gandma knows and your great grandma knows and even her grandma . It has been around for a long time and is still a home staple to many . Personally I don't like to use anything else ! Best and always will be , and I will never stop buying and for $1 you can't beat it!
Christine W.
I'm. It a big salt user but when I do use salt, I always use Morton. I often add seasoning (salt) while my food is cooking. This means there is steam coming from the pot and Morton salt never clumps.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Not much you can say about salt. This is iodized and is fine. It's not chunky like sea salt can be. The container is recyclable and can be used as a stand alone storage container. It has a nice spout on top to pour th salt out.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Hmm... where to begin ? My mother used this brand of salt so of course , I use the same thing. It comes in a really easy to dispense container . Never had a problem or complaint about this product .
Erika B.
How hot is the salt? Is it like Texas Pete hot or chili pepper hot?
Corey K.