BY MORTON #10 in Salt

Morton® Iodized Salt.
Salt Savvy™ by Morton.
Tips on back.
This salt supplies iodide, a necessary nutrient. see more...

Ruby C.
Brownsville
I like this salt, even though I don't use that much in my food. One pinch is all you need to bring up the flavor. I use it on everything I cook. Is a must have in my kitchen.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
The only salt I buy and the salt I always grew up with my mother buying. It is fresh salt that has a lot of flavor. I've tried other salts and this is still by far my favorite. Quite a bit comes in the container and you only need to use a little bit to get the taste  you want.
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
I have never used any other brand of salt in my life. This is all my mother used and this is all I use. I keep a container of this in the cupboard even though I have cut back on salt. When I do need salt, I’m sticking to Morton’s!!
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
This is the only salt I buy and the only salt I remember all of my family using. It's very inexpensive and will last for quite a while and I love salt so I tend to use to much. I've tried other salts and none compares to this! I can always tell the difference.
nephthys p.
I have always used this salt as my mom did and as my grandmother did so it's like a family thing. It enhances everything it touch and I also use it as a mouth rinse when I get an abscess in my mouth
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Morton salt is a staple in my kitchen. It’s always fresh. The flavor isn’t harsh. I sprinkle just a bit of salt and pepper on chicken, Brown it, squeeze fresh lemon over it, and let it finish in the oven.
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
It should be illegal to say that I love salt, but I do, and this one is one of the best I’ve found in the US. I love its flavor and it makes my food taste delicious!
johnny t.
Rensselaer, IN
Let’s talk salt! Well first of all it’s a wonderful flavor booster to anything bland. So the pro here is that it’s delicious on nearly anything. But the con to the salt is, unfortunately it makes you retain water like crazy. If you don’t an exceptional water intake which calculates to roughly a gallon a day, well then you’ll wake up bloated like a beached wale gasping and drying up. So even though it’s a staple in the kitchen it’s also the fork in the road. I do however recommend it I mean it’s the flavor boost you need sometimes, so put it in the cabinet just be cautious and thoughtful when your dumping a truckload on your eggs!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Morton Is the only brand of salt I have ever purchased. It lasts me a long time and is completely affordable. I love using it to cook. I always add salt to any pasta I cook to help it from sticking to the pan or pot. A little goes a long way which is a huge plus.
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
One of the most classic packaging that your mom knows , your gandma knows and your great grandma knows and even her grandma . It has been around for a long time and is still a home staple to many . Personally I don't like to use anything else ! Best and always will be , and I will never stop buying and for $1 you can't beat it!
Erika B.
How hot is the salt? Is it like Texas Pete hot or chili pepper hot?
Corey K.