BY MORTON #54 in Spices

Morton® Iodized Salt.
Salt Savvy™ by Morton.
Tips on back.
This salt supplies iodide, a necessary nutrient. see more...

• How hot is the salt? Is it like Texas Pete hot or chili pepper hot?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
There isn't much to review about iodized salt; however, I am very pleased with how the bottle was packaged- including the sticker on top of the opening to avoid product loss before use. A quality salt, and quality salt packaging. Bought a lot of these to handle a nasty slug problem. I made circles with the salt, and then put water bowls and cat food bowl inside the circles. Sluggs won't cross the salt line. Unfortunately ANTS did. Still trying to figure to that issue.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
Perfect for cooking! It's a great size and lasts FOREVER! This is my go-to brand for this kind of salt. It's easy to pour. The price is great and you can find it pretty much anywhere. I would recommend this to anyone.
Phuong D.
Phuong D.
Wichita, KS
We have always used this salt brand. Sold at many different stores.. Affordable.we use this to season all our recipes. Repeat user and would recommend to others! Offers at Dillons and Walmart
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
Foodie Expert
I keep this in my cupboard just in case one of my shakers ever runs out. It's a great backup for shakers! I definitely recommend to keep this in a pantry somewhere.
tamara t.
tamara t.
I got the non iodized by mistake but it's ok for cooking pasta, just not sure if it's possible for food like French fries and stuff
JC  .
JC .
This salt is great. It's the only salt I'll use. Very affordable and is a great way to season. Definitely would recommend.
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Plantation, FL
Good, I like that this contains iodide, is a necessary nutrient in our diets, and is good for us
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
Foodie Expert
I love using Morton iodized salt!!! I love baking with it it makes everything taste better!!!!
Diana B.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
Foodie Expert
Good product. I love that it contains iodide. it's a staple in our house. easy to use package
Diana M.
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
This salt is one of my favorite .A must have if you cook.🌙🌙🌙🌙 I will buy more for sure.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Foodie Expert
How hot is the salt? Is it like Texas Pete hot or chili pepper hot?