BY MORTON #5 in Salt

Morton® Iodized Salt.
Salt Savvy™ by Morton.
Tips on back.
This salt supplies iodide, a necessary nutrient. see more...

johnny t.
Rensselaer, IN
Let’s talk salt! Well first of all it’s a wonderful flavor booster to anything bland. So the pro here is that it’s delicious on nearly anything. But the con to the salt is, unfortunately it makes you retain water like crazy. If you don’t an exceptional water intake which calculates to roughly a gallon a day, well then you’ll wake up bloated like a beached wale gasping and drying up. So even though it’s a staple in the kitchen it’s also the fork in the road. I do however recommend it I mean it’s the flavor boost you need sometimes, so put it in the cabinet just be cautious and thoughtful when your dumping a truckload on your eggs!
Chelsea G.
This is such an iconic brand that has been a staple in my life since I was a kid. I use it for all of my baking needs. It has a great taste and is extremely affordable. I don’t really trust other brands just because I’ve always had this around. It’s great to use as table salt and in meals as well.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
The only salt I buy and the salt I always grew up with my mother buying. It is fresh salt that has a lot of flavor. I've tried other salts and this is still by far my favorite. Quite a bit comes in the container and you only need to use a little bit to get the taste  you want.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Morton salt is a staple in my kitchen. It’s always fresh. The flavor isn’t harsh. I sprinkle just a bit of salt and pepper on chicken, Brown it, squeeze fresh lemon over it, and let it finish in the oven.
Veronica S.
This is a must have product for all bakers! I grew up using this salt in everything! Now i prefer only using this salt in baking. I highly recommend this product
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
I have never used any other brand of salt in my life. This is all my mother used and this is all I use. I keep a container of this in the cupboard even though I have cut back on salt. When I do need salt, I’m sticking to Morton’s!!
Stephanie M.
Waverly
This is the only salt I buy and the only salt I remember all of my family using. It's very inexpensive and will last for quite a while and I love salt so I tend to use to much. I've tried other salts and none compares to this! I can always tell the difference.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love Morton Salt. It is a staple in my kitchen and it is always fresh. I also like that it isn't harsh in flavor. I usually buy it at Walmart. I highly recommend it.
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
It should be illegal to say that I love salt, but I do, and this one is one of the best I’ve found in the US. I love its flavor and it makes my food taste delicious!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Morton Is the only brand of salt I have ever purchased. It lasts me a long time and is completely affordable. I love using it to cook. I always add salt to any pasta I cook to help it from sticking to the pan or pot. A little goes a long way which is a huge plus.
Erika B.
How hot is the salt? Is it like Texas Pete hot or chili pepper hot?
Corey K.