BY MORTON #59 in Spices

Morton® Iodized Salt.
Salt Savvy™ by Morton.
Tips on back.
This salt supplies iodide, a necessary nutrient. see more...

• How hot is the salt? Is it like Texas Pete hot or chili pepper hot?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Foodie Expert
This is a must have product for all bakers! I grew up using this salt in everything! Now i prefer only using this salt in baking. I highly recommend this product
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
Morton Is the only brand of salt I have ever purchased. It lasts me a long time and is completely affordable. I love using it to cook. I always add salt to any pasta I cook to help it from sticking to the pan or pot. A little goes a long way which is a huge plus.
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
Foodie Expert
One of the most classic packaging that your mom knows , your gandma knows and your great grandma knows and even her grandma . It has been around for a long time and is still a home staple to many . Personally I don't like to use anything else ! Best and always will be , and I will never stop buying and for $1 you can't beat it!
Christine W.
I'm. It a big salt user but when I do use salt, I always use Morton. I often add seasoning (salt) while my food is cooking. This means there is steam coming from the pot and Morton salt never clumps.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Foodie Expert
Not much you can say about salt. This is iodized and is fine. It's not chunky like sea salt can be. The container is recyclable and can be used as a stand alone storage container. It has a nice spout on top to pour th salt out.
Lyndsey G.
Lake park , GA
Foodie Expert
Hmm... where to begin ? My mother used this brand of salt so of course , I use the same thing. It comes in a really easy to dispense container . Never had a problem or complaint about this product .
Yoazin V.
Foodie Expert
There's not much to say or review about this Salt all I can say is that I love the way this bottle is made how it has a tip at the end to make it easy for salt to come out.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
There isn't much to review about iodized salt; however, I am very pleased with how the bottle was packaged- including the sticker on top of the opening to avoid product loss before use. A quality salt, and quality salt packaging. Bought a lot of these to handle a nasty slug problem. I made circles with the salt, and then put water bowls and cat food bowl inside the circles. Sluggs won't cross the salt line. Unfortunately ANTS did. Still trying to figure to that issue.
Taylor J.
Minot, ND
Foodie Expert
Perfect for cooking! It's a great size and lasts FOREVER! This is my go-to brand for this kind of salt. It's easy to pour. The price is great and you can find it pretty much anywhere. I would recommend this to anyone.
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
Foodie Expert
I keep this in my cupboard just in case one of my shakers ever runs out. It's a great backup for shakers! I definitely recommend to keep this in a pantry somewhere.
Erika B.
Foodie Expert
How hot is the salt? Is it like Texas Pete hot or chili pepper hot?