Morton Iodized Salt

#10 in Salt

Morton® Iodized Salt.
Salt Savvy™ by Morton.
Tips on back.
This salt supplies iodide, a necessary nutrient.

Iodized or Sea Salt?
How hot is the salt? Is it like Texas Pete hot or chili pepper hot?
Start your review of Morton Iodized Salt!
Clanton, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Just a good kitchen staple to have on hand. Used in many recipes, for the table and any other use around the home. I particularly like this since it has iodine in it, one mineral that I'm depleted in. #kitchen #cooking #family #greatoutdoors #camping #food #pantry
San Antonio, TX
Morton Iodized Salt uploaded by Diana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite salt brand for kitchen use because it’s affordable and big packaging. The flavor is pretty good, I don’t like adding too much salt but when I do, I always choose this one. I was raised using this one and the little girl with the umbrella is such a classic.
Daviston, AL
Salt is salt to me nothing really special about brands. But this normally is on sale at my local store so for a couple cents more I just get this brand. You can add salt to just about anything and it makes it taste better.
San Antonio , TX
The salt is cheap, pretty big packaging so it last a good while. It will last me about six months really because I hardly use salt in my food only if a recipe calls for it to do I add any. Easy to use and easy to store.
Fort Stewart, GA
I always buy this brand of salt and I really enjoy the large sized container. I like to pour the contents into my smaller salt shaker and a bigger container I keep on my kitchen counter. This way I do not have to keep going back to the store to buy more salt.
Schaumburg, IL
Purchased at: Target
For table salt I always have this (as well as course kosher salt). It’s all purpose and I use it to refill my salt shaker. I use this more for baking and seasoning after food has been cooked!
Rensselaer, IN
Let’s talk salt! Well first of all it’s a wonderful flavor booster to anything bland. So the pro here is that it’s delicious on nearly anything. But the con to the salt is, unfortunately it makes you retain water like crazy. If you don’t an exceptional water intake which calculates to roughly a gallon a day, well then you’ll wake up bloated like a beached wale gasping and drying up. So even though it’s a staple in the kitchen it’s also the fork in the road. I do however recommend it I mean it’s the flavor boost you need sometimes, so put it in the cabinet just be cautious and thoughtful when your dumping a truckload on your eggs!
Glen Ellyn , IL
1,068 reviews
Morton Iodized Salt uploaded by Ana J.
Morton Is the only brand of salt I have ever purchased. It lasts me a long time and is completely affordable. I love using it to cook. I always add salt to any pasta I cook to help it from sticking to the pan or pot. A little goes a long way which is a huge plus.
HARLINGEN, TX
Morton Iodized Salt uploaded by Serena F.
One of the most classic packaging that your mom knows , your gandma knows and your great grandma knows and even her grandma . It has been around for a long time and is still a home staple to many . Personally I don't like to use anything else ! Best and always will be , and I will never stop buying and for $1 you can't beat it!
This is such an iconic brand that has been a staple in my life since I was a kid. I use it for all of my baking needs. It has a great taste and is extremely affordable. I don’t really trust other brands just because I’ve always had this around. It’s great to use as table salt and in meals as well.