BY MORTON

Morton iodized salt & pepper shakers - 5.5 oz. see more...

Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
Salt and pepper shaker. Salk and pepper shaker. Shake shake shake. Salt and pepper shaker. Perfect for home, camping, picnics, and more. Inexpensive enough if it gets lost, or ruined, it is not a big out-of-pocket expense such as crystal shakers.
Amy M.
We used to use these at my old job, but the canister isn't the best for working in food service because they get bent, the steam ruins them, and the pepper was so finely ground that I couldn't even taste it on my food, it was basically powder. The sat was good tasting, but through contact with steam and oily hands it became clumpy and the canister wasn't able to stand up to our needs. Definitely not suited for food service places.
Erin M.
Linthicum Hts, MD
Over all this combo pack is great for a dorm and not much else, especially for a real foodie. The pre-ground pepper leaves something to be desired in terms of flavor, but that's to be expected. I really didn't like the cardboard tubes, though they're slightly laminated oil splashes and the occasional exposure to steam next to the stove causes the salt and pepper to clump. I'm going to stick with the grinders, from now on - nice glass bottles and the flavor is far better, but if you're on a budget and don't cook very often these are the salt and pepper shakers for you.
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
This is classic. The only thing I don't like are the closures. I wish they were a little more secure. After a while of using them they always appear dirty on the top, way before the product is all used up. I wish I could easily empty it into a glass shaker.
Robin P.
I must say growing up these were a staple in my home or for that matter any hole in the wall eatery you may roam to.This product works as it's supposed to, no frills no fuss. Just your everyday run of the mill salt and pepper.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a classic. I hate pepper so when I got my own apartment this is what I bought because it isn't super expensive! It turned out to be great when I had guests over!
Lisa G.
Waldorf , MD
Morton seasonings are great products. The salt and pepper are classic choices in our house hands down. It has always been in my house since I was a little girl.
Diana S.
San Diego, CA
Pretty useful when in a hurry . Great when having guest over. The cap could use a little more sealment but good. Anyone can use it and tastes good .
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
I like the size of these salt and peppers. It's easy to travel with these, I wish the opening closed shut easier though.
Emily L.
It seems like this is the salt n pepper combination I have seen my whole life. Always good to see and nice taste.